PDA

View Full Version : Federico

Dash01
02-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Back in November, Federico made an offer in this forum to sell some Supersprint mufflers and other 535i aftermarket parts. I spoke with him on the phone twice, and he took my credit card number, promising to call me with shipping charges for the muffler, etc. He has never called, nor returned any of my several calls to his recorder. No merchandise was charged to my card, or shipped to me.

Has anybody had any dealings with Federico, or any idea what's happened with him?

billy in slo
02-18-2005, 02:34 PM
Back in November, Federico made an offer in this forum to sell some Supersprint mufflers and other 535i aftermarket parts. I spoke with him on the phone twice, and he took my credit card number, promising to call me with shipping charges for the muffler, etc. He has never called, nor returned any of my several calls to his recorder. No merchandise was charged to my card, or shipped to me.

Has anybody had any dealings with Federico, or any idea what's happened with him?
You might try contacting these people and see if Federico exists, in a post he mentioned he was in Laguna Niguel and used the RD website link. Good luck.
http://www.racdyn.com/RDBrandsLLC_ContactInfo.htm

Dash01
02-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Thanks. I tried that and got shunted into voice mail several times, but no returned phone calls.

Has anybody gotten through to RD and/or Federico?

If so, have you been satisfied with their products and service?

pmlmotorsports
02-18-2005, 07:07 PM
I have spoken to him quite a few times. I even received my exhaust over 2 months ago. Perhaps he's been to involved with the new 6 series program or maybe the new forged 22" wheel. We speak several times a week. Can I relay a message?

Dash01
02-18-2005, 11:39 PM
Thank you very much for the suggestions and intervention on my behalf. I've sent you a PM with further details, and of course will continue to attempt to contact Federico at the email address and phone number you've thoughtfully provided.

I'm looking forward to installing the Supersprint catback exhaust and E34 foglights that Federico agreed to sell me.

In fact, I hope to post some nice pictures here of the fine Supersprint catback exhaust and foglights that Federico sells me, just as soon as it arrives.

Thanks again!
-Bart

liquidtiger720
09-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Did you ever get your stuff?

Dash01
09-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Yes, thanks. I put it on the car a few months back, and like it at highway speed, though it's a bit sportier sounding at low speed than my taste. My kids like it, though!

Gayle
09-08-2005, 07:38 AM
After I get through my "eat your vegetables" issues with my car, I am going to get a stainless steel exhaust for "dessert".

Could you share what were the deciding factor in choosing the set up you selected.

I am just beginning to consider this. I am at the stage of how can I hear the various options before I even consider the logistical issues and the cost.

Your comment about the loudness being a bit too loud in town takes me back to wanting to hear em. And yes I know that there are sound clips on the various websites. I am not sure how this would work to compare brands.

Please feel free to engage in overkill in sharing information on this topic with me. Anything would be appreciated.

Jeff N.
09-08-2005, 07:41 AM
I had talked to him a long time ago; right after he posted. The exhausts were gone. Maybe that's why no call back.

SRR2
09-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Jeff, I'm not directing this comment at you, just the point you raise.... I don't know this guy or his company, but how does the lack of inventory excuse his rude treatment of a potential customer? Is common courtesy suspended when you no longer have mufflers to sell? I know this though, I have made a mental note of Federico and will actively avoid doing any business with him.

liquidtiger720
09-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Jeff, I'm not directing this comment at you, just the point you raise.... I don't know this guy or his company, but how does the lack of inventory excuse his rude treatment of a potential customer? Is common courtesy suspended when you no longer have mufflers to sell? I know this though, I have made a mental note of Federico and will actively avoid doing any business with him.

Avoid Federico like Katrina...disaster.

Jeff N.
09-08-2005, 08:55 AM
;)

Avoid Federico like Katrina...disaster.

1995 525i
09-08-2005, 12:29 PM
;)
Easy there fella....