PDA

View Full Version : Newbie saying hi!

e34 ottawa
02-16-2005, 07:45 PM
Hey guys, I've been meaning to sign up here for a long time now. I've been lingering though reading all your posts and educating myself on little things i didn't know about my baby. I drive a 90 535i, nothing special eat, 16" borbets, m-tech front, momo wheels, (suspension is being worked out) etc. Heres a old pic i have, right now i'm trying to pick up some ground control coilovers to sit it a little lower but i'm having some difficulties because of the fact that i ordered bilsteins awhile ago not realizing that they don't work with gc's because of their internal bumpstop :( . If anybody has any advice let me know, (selling the bilstein for recomended koni adj is not an option because i needed the bilsteins badly at the time and over paid so i'll lose to much on them)
Anyways let me know what you think
Sorry for the shitty pic i'm no good at resizing

Dave M
02-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Welcome Ontarian (I assume, given your handle). I'm not aware of too many of us here, surprising there aren't many Torontonians on board. Looks to be a fine skinny grilled 5er. Can't say I know a thing about the coilover/biltein problem, just wanted to welcome to another canuck.

If we had a hockey season, I'd say GO BUDS (home town), but we don't , so the Sens can go too.

Dave M