PDA

View Full Version : Free Stuff From BMW!

granit_silber
02-15-2005, 04:18 PM
Today Iwas surfing and ran across www.bmwfilms.com
After looking through the site ans watching some of the films (one directed by John Woo!) I clicked the link to order the first season of films.
I wanted to see how BMW would charge for it; when I saw that members of BMW's Owner's Circle can receive a complimentary copy with no shipping fees.

So I went to https://oc.bmwusa.com/oemainlogin.asp to log in thinking it would only work with new bimmers.
Much to my surprise I configured an account, selected Owner's Rewards, and ordered my DVD.

The films star Clive Owen (Closer) and stars like Don Cheadle. They run about 8-10 mins and feature the Z4. I know, I know Bangle blah, blah, blah. The driving rocks and the sounds coming from the Z4 are awesome!

Check it out.
-ashley

bimmerd00d
02-15-2005, 04:42 PM
cool find again, I ordered mine like 2 yrs ago, i got 20 copies and have been handing them out to friends and whatnot ever since. People LOVE these. My favorite one is the first one with the 740i, and the one with the 530i i think, with the chinese kid.

Beez540
02-15-2005, 05:18 PM
That's awesome... I just signed up, and just ordered. way too easy!

Russell
02-15-2005, 06:04 PM
did mine about a year ago.

liquidtiger720
02-15-2005, 08:01 PM
i love those small films. i wish they would make more. =). Come to think of it, I think I should burn it for friends =)

Anton CH.
02-16-2005, 02:56 AM
Yeah, let's spread the propaganda! But really, I enjoyed those movies. Only if they made more of them...

Interceptor
02-16-2005, 04:01 AM
Today Iwas surfing and ran across www.bmwfilms.com (http://www.bmwfilms.com/)
After looking through the site ans watching some of the films (one directed by John Woo!) I clicked the link to order the first season of films.
I wanted to see how BMW would charge for it; when I saw that members of BMW's Owner's Circle can receive a complimentary copy with no shipping fees.

So I went to https://oc.bmwusa.com/oemainlogin.asp to log in thinking it would only work with new bimmers.
Much to my surprise I configured an account, selected Owner's Rewards, and ordered my DVD.

The films star Clive Owen (Closer) and stars like Don Cheadle. They run about 8-10 mins and feature the Z4. I know, I know Bangle blah, blah, blah. The driving rocks and the sounds coming from the Z4 are awesome!

Check it out.
-ashley
They only accept US VINs :(

bahnstormer
02-16-2005, 11:11 AM
u can watch the films for free online though

garretb
02-16-2005, 01:50 PM
I know the last few numbers of my VIN (the ones needed in the ETK), but don't have the whole VIN offhand. Is there any way to look up the entire VIN based on those last few numbers?

shragon
02-16-2005, 03:13 PM
i got two copies. they sent me the first one. then when the newer version came out with two extra (i think) films, they sent me another copy without even having to ask. pretty cool. this was a couple years ago.

Ted K
02-17-2005, 01:54 AM
I picked up two at the dealer the other day.

e34
02-17-2005, 06:27 PM
yea i got my like a long time ago its just it would be nice if they had one with older BMW's. Like a E34 and E28 and E30

Steven G
02-18-2005, 12:51 AM
I tried to register to get the disks but it looks like both my vin numbers don't work. I assume it is because both are Canadian models. Too bad.