PDA

View Full Version : Got a '95 525i for parts- NC

Rigmaster
02-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Guys,

I just bought a '95 525ia for parts. It's wrecked in the front, but (most of) the rest of the car is in really good shape. It's Oxford Green with Tan leather interior (not sure if it's parchment or Natur). Interior is in very nice shape. Car had approx 147k miles on it when wrecked.

Please email (preferred) or PM me with requests, or you can reply to this thread.

I would prefer local pickup for the larger items (seats, engine, etc), but I am more than willing and able to ship the smaller stuff if buyer pays shipping.

Thanks!!

Bret.

Clayton, NC
(about 30 minutes SE of Raleigh, NC)

Russell
02-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Been looking for interior door sill plates from a 94-95 540i. They are gray/tan plastic with silver "BMW" on them and much nicer looking than the black/silver striped cheap looking ones on my car. Yours should have the black cheap sills as well. If not let know.

TIA

billb
02-12-2005, 03:35 PM
[QUOTE=Rigmaster]Guys,

I just bought a '95 525ia for parts. It's wrecked in the front, but (most of) the rest of the car is in really good shape. It's Oxford Green with Tan leather interior (not sure if it's parchment or Natur). Interior is in very nice shape. [QUOTE]

I'd love to take a look at this car, as I might be in need of some items from it! And I'm definitely local, and of identical vintage and color.

Thanks

bimmerd00d
02-12-2005, 04:07 PM
i will definitely buy the armrests.

titanium25
02-12-2005, 06:08 PM
is there an LKM available? how much would that go for?

E34M50
02-12-2005, 09:21 PM
side mirrors?...and perhaps a wood panel on the center console by the shifter lever...email me back at jvs816@hotmail.com if any of these parts are available. thanks!

jsvizijr
02-13-2005, 08:05 AM
I could use both front armrests as well.

Rigmaster
02-13-2005, 09:25 AM
Sorry guys, can't sell just the armrests off the seats- but I'll be glad to sell the seats- they are really nice.

I'd really prefer to sell things as "sets"- like the seats, door panels, etc- since most people are likely to need just the driver's side front seat/panel. Otherwise I'm likely to end up with a bunch of passenger side seats, and door panels left over!!

Things could change of course, if someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse........ :)

Bret.

Rigmaster
02-13-2005, 09:30 AM
$90 for a guaranteed working LKM- shipped within continental USA.

Thanks!

Bret.

bimmerd00d
02-13-2005, 11:36 AM
I'd take the seats, but that would be quite a high shipping cost.

spddmn713
02-13-2005, 12:13 PM
What kind of condition are the interior door panels in? I would be really interested in all of them if they are in excellent shape.

ScottyWM
02-13-2005, 02:37 PM
Bill - let me know when you go, I'd like to go out there too. I'm out of town next weekend (2/19-2/20), maybe the 26th? Gotta do my brakes this month though too...

DanDombrowski
02-13-2005, 05:14 PM
how much for a driver's side sun visor?

peks
02-13-2005, 05:24 PM
bret, you dont happen to have any 15" basketweave wheels laying around do you? im looking for a pair to replace some bent ones

Don McAdams
02-13-2005, 05:36 PM
Sorry guys, can't sell just the armrests off the seats- but I'll be glad to sell the seats- they are really nice.

I'd really prefer to sell things as "sets"- like the seats, door panels, etc- since most people are likely to need just the driver's side front seat/panel. Otherwise I'm likely to end up with a bunch of passenger side seats, and door panels left over!!

Things could change of course, if someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse........ :)

Bret.

Bret- Please send me pics & info on the door panels to E30M3TheRealM3@aol.com. I am interested-

Thanks-
Don

Kalevera
02-13-2005, 08:11 PM
I've got a set that's coming off my car, but they'd need some refinishing work. best, whit

Rigmaster
02-15-2005, 06:44 PM
Dan,

I've got grey + tan sun visors. $40 each shipped, or $65/ pair.

Thanks!

Bret.

how much for a driver's side sun visor?

Rigmaster
02-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Scotty, feel free to come out whenever you like- just email me beforehand to make sure I'm gonna be here. If you need some moral support on the brake job, bring the parts out here and I'll be glad to help you- I changed the front pads on the 535i the other day in about 30 minutes- piece of cake once you know what to take loose.

Bret.

Bill - let me know when you go, I'd like to go out there too. I'm out of town next weekend (2/19-2/20), maybe the 26th? Gotta do my brakes this month though too...

Don McAdams
02-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Scotty, feel free to come out whenever you like- just email me beforehand to make sure I'm gonna be here. If you need some moral support on the brake job, bring the parts out here and I'll be glad to help you- I changed the front pads on the 535i the other day in about 30 minutes- piece of cake once you know what to take loose.

Bret.

Bret-
Any news on the door panel set? Please let me know.....
Thank You- Don (E30M3TheRealM3@aol.com)

Rigmaster
02-15-2005, 10:44 PM
Don,

Email sent with pics.

Thanks, Bret.

Mediablitz
02-15-2005, 10:58 PM
i'm Memphis and have a 5251 wagon that need various little things and some bigger ones.

Windshield wiper arm (passenger), gearshift numerals strip and roller assembly, driver side headlight with lens, foglight passenger side, glove box shock, rear left window switch, back right bumper trim (black),

and an A/C drier and hoses.

plus some wagon items that you probably don't have.

Would you or could you quote me a very approximate price for these things together or seperate?

bkelley@mca.edu or bowman@mediablitz.org

Don McAdams
02-16-2005, 06:52 AM
Bret-
Thanks for the pics! I will take the door panels :) Please check your e-mail!
Thanks- Don

93 525 Paul
02-17-2005, 11:47 PM
How about the rear seat bottom and back? Do you have photos? If so email if you would please.
I know they'd be a pain to ship, but I'd be willing to send you boxes the right size. Can you confirm interior color? Thanks in advance.

Rigmaster
02-18-2005, 09:27 AM
How about the rear seat bottom and back? Do you have photos? If so paul@thielenonline.com if you would please.
I know they'd be a pain to ship, but I'd be willing to send you boxes the right size. Can you confirm interior color? Thanks in advance.

Paul,

the rear seat bottom + back are in great shape, I will see if I can determine the color- but I think they are Natur. I'll get some pics for you too.

Thanks, Bret.

billb
02-18-2005, 09:32 AM
I will see if I can determine the color- but I think they are Natur. I'll get some pics for you too.

That should have the color tag sticker on it. That's where I found mine.

Still interested in that bumper cover. I'll get with ScottyWM and we'll try to make a run down to the farm to visit. Might be looking for some E30 basketweaves at the same time...

Rigmaster
02-18-2005, 12:19 PM
Thanks Bill, I'll check it.

You guys really do need to come out here sometime- it's not that far away, I can get to Apex in 30 minutes or so from here, on back roads.

I've got a pretty good supply of E30 basketweaves right now too....

Bret.

That should have the color tag sticker on it. That's where I found mine.

Still interested in that bumper cover. I'll get with ScottyWM and we'll try to make a run down to the farm to visit. Might be looking for some E30 basketweaves at the same time...

Brandon J
02-18-2005, 12:36 PM
Bret,

Do you have the power steering pump (ATF) and bracket?

Rigmaster
02-19-2005, 06:05 PM
It's official- the interior is "Pergament" or Parchment. I'll send some pics of the seat to you this weekend. If that's not the right color- I also have the rear seat from a '90 535i in Natur in very nice condition.

Thanks, Bret.

How about the rear seat bottom and back? Do you have photos? If so paul@thielenonline.com if you would please.

BMWandBaseball
02-21-2005, 12:25 AM
Guys,

I just bought a '95 525ia for parts. It's wrecked in the front, but (most of) the rest of the car is in really good shape. It's Oxford Green with Tan leather interior (not sure if it's parchment or Natur). Interior is in very nice shape. Car had approx 147k miles on it when wrecked.

Please email (preferred) or PM me with requests, or you can reply to this thread.

I would prefer local pickup for the larger items (seats, engine, etc), but I am more than willing and able to ship the smaller stuff if buyer pays shipping.

Thanks!!

Bret.

Clayton, NC
(about 30 minutes SE of Raleigh, NC)

I know this is really cheesy, but that thing doesn't have a passenger's side low-beam lens left on it, does it? I'm looking for one for my '94 525i, and I don't want to pay $50 for it.

Please let me know: reicho3400@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Eric

Rigmaster
02-21-2005, 07:46 PM
Paul- pics have been sent of the rear seat- let me know. Anyone else need anything????

Bret.