PDA

View Full Version : My buddy got himself a really nice 50K mile '87 528e.... $4K...

RobPatt
02-07-2005, 08:09 PM
...and I think I'm more excited about it than he is.. Great outstanding excellent condition. Beige interior, a dark metallic-ish bronze, but not the bronzit... great color. #42 replicas. needs thrust arms! ha ha. I'm wondering if I like the simplistic charm of the older lighter E28. Maybe the M5 E28...? Anyway, anyone have a good online reference for the E28? Thanks, have a great day. -Rob.

Dave M
02-07-2005, 08:39 PM
...and I think I'm more excited about it than he is.. Great outstanding excellent condition. Beige interior, a dark metallic-ish bronze, but not the bronzit... great color. #42 replicas. needs thrust arms! ha ha. I'm wondering if I like the simplistic charm of the older lighter E28. Maybe the M5 E28...? Anyway, anyone have a good online reference for the E28? Thanks, have a great day. -Rob.

I attribute my BMW craving to that baby blue beauty. I'll have mine one day.... with euro bumpers. Have a hard time looking past those North American cattle-catchers.

Try my e28.com link below.

mye28,com (http://www.mye28.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?session=JaKvUlmlx97iHFOqmQYbioZk4N&action=&forum=&thread=&user=&query=&msgid=&page=&sort=&do=&key=&others=)