PDA

View Full Version : I know this is WAY OT but - E-A-G-L-E-S..

Alan_525i
02-06-2005, 02:13 PM
EAGLES!!!

Go Birds!!!

Brian C.
02-06-2005, 02:53 PM
As a Miami Dolphins fan..... :( please, let's not go there :( .....I really am not rooting terribly strong for the Patsies. Then again, I've never been a big Philly fan either. But I think I am on the NE bandwagon because they've looked pretty well unbeatable for a while now.

So I'll start the prediction line here:

A tight game...NE/14-PHL/10 into the 4th QTR. PHL holds NE to a field goal to make it 17-10 with about 10 minutes left. Trying to score and gambling a bit, Donavan throws an interception around the 5 minute mark that gets run back for a TD to make the final score:
24-10....New England

Yawn.

But will we get to see any tittie???? :D

Brian C.

best535iever
02-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Yea! go eagles! I cant believe they finally made it. I cant watch the game. so keep me posted! ill try to get the scores off yahoo.

Maybe i needed to be out of the states for them to finally get into the championship. haha.

Alan_525i
02-06-2005, 03:05 PM
I say the game is won by an Akers FG late in the 4th, final score, 20-17, Eagles. TO will not score, but Westbrook will have a big game.

best535iever
02-06-2005, 04:40 PM
I heard TO was injured. is he in the game?

Brian C.
02-06-2005, 05:02 PM
If you ask him.....yep!

If you ask the Doctors.....nope.

If you ask the Team, the media, the hype, the Football Gods themselves.....maybe.

I've been searching to see if it was possible to get the game live online, either audio or video and it doesn't look like it unless you've purchased this NFL Field Pass online ticket thing. Can't you listen or watch on Armed Forces Radio or something? It would be a shame if you folks over their can't get it live. It looks like you might be able to get a "live" scoring update-timeline on THIS SUPER BOWL SITE. (http://www.superbowl.com/scores) I hope so. Give it a try. And since you guys are rooting for Philly, I'll cheer that way too! :p

Brian C.

best535iever
02-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the site link man. Im loading it up right now.

They did set up a TV that will air the SB at the other end of the base that im on, but Im "workin" tonight. So i missed out. Its not a big deal. We're comin' home soon! Not much can get me down!

Yup, they probably do have it on the armed forces station, but we dont have a radio in here. Im trying to find one though.

Enjoy the game! Go EAGLES!

Brian C.
02-06-2005, 06:39 PM
That Super Bowl site does give you a live recap, within a few seconds of what is happening in the game. Are you getting the same thing Dan? Maybe you guys can do a little John Madden imitation and provide your own play-by-play! :p

Brian C.

best535iever
02-06-2005, 06:59 PM
yup! we're gettin it. Theres only a few of us watchin the recaps, its 0230 in the morning out here. not to many people are up. i was lucky enough to get post tonight. haha!

Thanks again for the link Brian. Helped out alot. I cant find a radio, but this is just as fun. Everyone else here says thanks to. i probably would never have found it.

Brian C.
02-06-2005, 07:11 PM
...on the Scoreboard page and click it....if you haven't found it already. Then check the box for "audio alerts for game events" and it will give you little voice messages when something happens. And you can watch the little field on the screen too! This Internet **** is really pretty cool, huh!! Have fun guys!

Brian C.

best535iever
02-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Yeah, i went to "Live Game Stats" its alot better than the other screen. but where is the audio alerts box at? Im not seein' it.

Brian C.
02-06-2005, 07:34 PM
...the "audio alerts for game events" box is right below the Eagles end zone on the little field. Right above the gray box that tells you the temperature and stuff.

Brian C.

best535iever
02-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Ahh. i cant get it. This comp. is slow it can hardly load up the plays long enough to read them then it refreshes all of a sudden. Oh well. we are gettin the stats. thats whats important.

Brian C.
02-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Just some silly little voice once every couple of minutes. I'm glad you guys at least can keep up with the stats. Now I noticed that at the banner at the top of the screen, one of the things to click on says, "Live Radio". I clicked it and it tells you that you have to sign up and pay, but it also says you can get a free 7 day trial. (???) Maybe it would work for you guys....who knows?

Anyway, I'm going down to watch the game in front of the TV, so have fun guys! And Thanks, America's proud of you!

Brian C.

best535iever
02-06-2005, 10:31 PM
NOOOOOO! Eagles lost?! My dreams have been ripped apart.

Thanks again Brian for all the info. Although i would've been happier not knowing the outcome. ever.

so close... yet so far.

Theres always next year!