PDA

View Full Version : Help Seatbelt buckle is stuck!

525iSlowness
02-04-2005, 06:31 PM
I was going about my daily routine and then once i got to my destination i tried to release my seatbelt by pushing the button on the buckle and low and behold it did not release!

I am sitting here dumbfounded and smashing the button and trying everything to unlock the belt. No results from that. So I ended up doing some escape artist show like Houdini in a straight jacket. Now i have to do the same of getting back into my driver's seat later.

What are my options to fix this problem. :(

casurfer911
02-05-2005, 09:48 PM
The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, where the button would just not go down. I figured out that if you push rediculously hard with both hands it will release, after doing that for a week it just went back to normal. Very strange, havn't had any problems since

525iSlowness
02-06-2005, 06:18 PM
The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, where the button would just not go down. I figured out that if you push rediculously hard with both hands it will release, after doing that for a week it just went back to normal. Very strange, havn't had any problems since

thanks i will try this :D i have been just rolling with the over the shoulder strap with me sitting on the lap belt thanks!

ve39
02-06-2005, 07:27 PM
what you do is try moving a seat and then belt will loosen up a little and you'll be ok

632 Regal
02-06-2005, 07:30 PM
or get a new receiver and put it in, they do wear sometimes with all the dirt and crap they ingest.

525iSlowness
02-10-2005, 12:42 PM
hah i just did what casurfer911 did and that simply did the trick

thanks for all your suggestions
as for a new receiver i might check that later on since mine still works... again