PDA

View Full Version : OT: Some Cool Cars I Saw

cary
01-25-2005, 01:18 AM
Just had to share. I was out for a bike ride with my Wife yesterday (I am an avid biker) and riding through a local residential neighborhood, saw a guy with one of the coolest car collections I have seen. He was reading the manual on his just purchased SL 55 AMG. The other car in the driveway was a E500 cab, but the garage was the cool part. Sitting in there was a yellow Ferrari 375GTB (Daytona) hardtop, 1960 Mercedes 300SL Cabriolet and a 67 Ferrarri 330GTS California Spyder. He also mentioned when talking that he has a real 427 Cobra (with a true 427) stored elsewhere. Really nice guy about 45.

Just had to share.

Cary

pmlmotorsports
01-25-2005, 09:36 AM
You must live in the "He with the most toys wins" neighborhood. You know, lifestyles of the rich and richer. For some reason I highly doubt you and your neighbors have seen a snowflake in years.......lol. Anyways, sounds like a dream come true for us auto enthusiasts. Maybe you should consider offering "tours" as a side job. I know I'd pay $20 just to see such fine cars of the past and present.

Hector
01-25-2005, 10:05 AM
ntxt

cary
01-25-2005, 05:24 PM
Positive it wasn't Leno, wrong chin and the Garage was a normal size, not a huge wherehouse. I live in a nice area and you see the odd Ferrrari, Lamborghini or Austin Martin here and there (I saw a Ferrarri 360 in the Costco parking lot last night), I have never seen a person with this number of exotics in a garage.