PDA

View Full Version : e34 similes

tim
01-19-2005, 11:11 PM
The roadfly e39 board faq has an amusing list of descriptions and puns for common mechanical problems on their cars. Some are kinda lame but some are pretty funny. Maybe we could get a good list of e34 stuff and make it a sticky. Here are some ideas. I quote from (http://members.roadfly.com/kowached/welcome1.htm)

"
2. Its Air Conditioning will have the “aroma of a used gym sock”, unless you occasionally disinfect the A/C system.

5. The steering wheel will Shimmy like Anna Nicole Smith trying to get into a pair of Guess Jeans (most commonly affects 528/530 Sport models) unless you get just the right torque on the lug bolts and PSI in the tires, Maybe.

11. The Camshaft Position Sensor (CPS) is so reliable that you should carry a spare in your trunk, I do...

14. You say that you like the “Dukes of Hazard”? Well I hope so because you'll be forced to enter and exit your car through open windows like Bo and Luke Duke when the interior door handles break off in your hand. This is the true reason that BMWs can roll the windows up and down from the key. "

Whaddya say?

I know my e34's pulleys creak like an Amsterdam bedpost.

Tim

Paul in NZ
01-19-2005, 11:49 PM
id put up with the shimmy ..........just for a while...........

Dan in NZ
01-20-2005, 05:13 PM
200,000 km and still tight as a virgin...

bimmerd00d
01-20-2005, 07:22 PM
My front end shakes like michael j. fox.

Hector
01-20-2005, 08:08 PM
before she french kisses her mutt :o|

id put up with the shimmy ..........just for a while...........