PDA

View Full Version : TERRACLEAN™ on BMW?

Bruno
01-18-2005, 04:24 PM
I am planning on buying a TERRACLEAN™ machine to do BMW.

Does any one know if it is recommended?

Thanks.

http://www.terraclean.net/home.htm

eric5150
01-18-2005, 05:17 PM
Ummm - I have not used it, but it sounds like complete B.S. to me. 'Negatively charges your fuel'? Please. The whole engine block is nothing but a large ground, so guess what? There goes that idea. I'm also sure that gasoline is not designed to act as any type of electrical capacitor, so the chances of it holding any charge, positive or negative, seem a bit unrealistic.

It states the it makes the gas molecules smaller as well on their site. How is this even possible?

I think that the only thing this product cleans out is your wallet.

E

632 Regal
01-18-2005, 06:32 PM
umm..uhhh..i bought one of them do dads for my gas guzzling 4x4 that I havent needed to drive in quite a while. I took serious fuel readings before and after, although the fuel molecules may or may not go into a swirling cloud of screeming mileage gain the mileage stayed the same, actually according to my documents of fuel use it actually dropped 1/2 mile per gallon. Might be a worthy investment if you own stocks in the company though.

Bruno
01-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Well lot's of dealerships are doing it to pass emmission on cars... So might not be so bogus.