PDA

View Full Version : BMW 525i 4 SALE

Seth
01-18-2005, 12:04 AM
I am thinking about selling my 1990 BMW 525i. Here are the details. The car now has 220,000 miles, but it runs very strong. It has received regular maintenance. I am the 3rd owner of this car. It is bronzitbeige metallic with black leather interior. The seats are all in exemplary condition especially considering the year and mileage of this car. The door fabric on three doors has come off and will need to be reglued on the doors. Right now the car has no power steering and will need a new set of control arms. Other than this the car has no major mechanical problems. The paint is in fair condition, but has lots of scratches due to my lovely kittens. The driver side power window switch sometimes works and sometimes does not. The reverse lights will need replacing. This car with a little TLC will be a road warrior again. It has many miles left in it and is truly a great driving car. I would also be willing to sell the car as a parts car as well. Use your discretion. I am asking for $1000.00 even. You could easily make your money back and then some using the car for parts, or you could also restore this beauty for a little change and in the process have a classic!! I have pics available and I will make information available to anyone interested in this car. Thanks for your time.

Seth
01-18-2005, 02:51 PM
This car is in Dayton, Ohio.

Seth
02-02-2005, 04:35 PM
The price of this car is negotiable and I will provide pics upon request.