PDA

View Full Version : try and figure some of theses out

kyleN20
01-17-2005, 10:42 PM
here is a list of the problems i have

i just replaced my battery due to a low amount of cold cranking amps, when i put the new one in. i had my instrument panel in my dash cluster reading in german. i have no idea what to do

on a side note to the last one, the lcd in my guage cluster reads somthing new every day, i always says break light,(whiched i fixed) but it wont go of, i always says fog, but my fog is bad, it says coolent level sometimes, it says oil sensor, now it says it all in german, so i dont know, any ideas

My exhaust is shot and is hanging at a akward angle, i woud love to not have to drive the thing so i can fix it, but its my daily driver

my tach works most of the time, but sometimes when i start it up, it doesent go to an RPM, it just sits

my interior light in the drivre rear leaks water out of it WTF, this bothers me alot

my seats are getting mighty worn, how much for decent used ones

i have to get a developing spot of rust fixed, but dont have money, so i have to save up, but as i save, spot gets bigger, meaning more money

BUT GOD DAMNIT I LOVE THE DAMN THING, I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT, drives like a dream

Thanks Kyle

Bill R.
01-17-2005, 11:15 PM
http://www.bimmernut.com/~billr/images/obclanguage.jpg

632 Regal
01-18-2005, 11:45 AM
sounds like you got a "used" car, might think about budgeting for a new one and parting that one out, make more money than selling it whole.

Scott C
01-18-2005, 06:44 PM
here is a list of the problems i have

i just replaced my battery due to a low amount of cold cranking amps, when i put the new one in. i had my instrument panel in my dash cluster reading in german. i have no idea what to do

on a side note to the last one, the lcd in my guage cluster reads somthing new every day, i always says break light,(whiched i fixed) but it wont go of, i always says fog, but my fog is bad, it says coolent level sometimes, it says oil sensor, now it says it all in german, so i dont know, any ideas

My exhaust is shot and is hanging at a akward angle, i woud love to not have to drive the thing so i can fix it, but its my daily driver

my tach works most of the time, but sometimes when i start it up, it doesent go to an RPM, it just sits

my interior light in the drivre rear leaks water out of it WTF, this bothers me alot

my seats are getting mighty worn, how much for decent used ones

i have to get a developing spot of rust fixed, but dont have money, so i have to save up, but as i save, spot gets bigger, meaning more money

BUT GOD DAMNIT I LOVE THE DAMN THING, I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT, drives like a dream

Thanks Kyle

Others can comment but I would swap out the check control module (if you can borrow one) to see how many problems that helps on your gauge cluster LCD readout. Also, it might be worth checking (remove and reinstall the connectors) the contacts on the connectors going to the instrument cluster to fix the tach and other intermittant anomalies with the cluster.

Not sure if you have airbag but if you do, please don't fiddle with it unless you really are comfortable with that wonderful explosive device.....

Scott