PDA

View Full Version : E34 '94 525i Touring Rear-Seat Heat?

DavidL
01-17-2005, 12:01 PM
The rear-seat air vent on my 525i Touring blows COLD air, regardless of the temp settings of the left or right front controls. What temp control is supposed to adjust the rear seat vent? Any diagnostic suggestions? Thanks

infinity5
01-17-2005, 02:12 PM
*snicker* that vent only blows outside air or AC air. not heat.. at all.. ever. no matter what. Read the manual. the floor vents are what heats the rear seats, make sure they're not covered up by your mats.

The rear-seat air vent on my 525i Touring blows COLD air, regardless of the temp settings of the left or right front controls. What temp control is supposed to adjust the rear seat vent? Any diagnostic suggestions? Thanks

The Deuce
01-17-2005, 02:30 PM
That's pretty weak, but good to know. I'll have to rememeber to keep them open for people I don't especially like. he he he.

DavidL
01-17-2005, 03:53 PM
*snicker* that vent only blows outside air or AC air. not heat.. at all.. ever. no matter what. Read the manual. the floor vents are what heats the rear seats, make sure they're not covered up by your mats.
"Read the manual?" Hah!
"Rear passengers:
Fresh, respectively cooled air blows through the outlets at the end of the center console when opened, independent from the position of the slide controls"

I guess if you already know what this means then its clear enough. (Respectively cooled? Sheesh! ;)

Thanks anyway!

infinity5
01-17-2005, 04:30 PM
heh, sorry. i should have said somehting closer to 'its probably in the manual somewhere' as opposed to 'read he manual.' no offense meant. everyone asks RTFM quesitons sometimes. and yep, they have a way with words it looks like.

"Read the manual?" Hah!
"Rear passengers:
Fresh, respectively cooled air blows through the outlets at the end of the center console when opened, independent from the position of the slide controls"

I guess if you already know what this means then its clear enough. (Respectively cooled? Sheesh! ;)

Thanks anyway!

DavidL
01-17-2005, 05:24 PM
heh, sorry. i should have said somehting closer to 'its probably in the manual somewhere' as opposed to 'read he manual.' no offense meant. everyone asks RTFM quesitons sometimes. and yep, they have a way with words it looks like.
No offense taken. :)