PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where i can find a rear bumper cover?

spddmn713
01-15-2005, 06:04 PM
I have looked all over the internet and checked for ebay. I need a rear bumper cover. Everything online is too expensive and i can't find one on ebay. From what i have seen online, I think that I need both the upper(the piece that lays horizontal) and the lower(vertical) pieces. I might be mistaken and the bumper cover might just be one piece. Mine is completely cracked. I do not care if it is an OEM piece. It is fine if it is or isn't. I don't care whether it is new or used, as long as it is in decent shape. I would love for it to be painted black, but I would take one that wasn't. I just really need one. Any help or if anyone has one that they would sell would be great. Thanks!

Rigmaster
01-15-2005, 06:34 PM
I've got 3 of them, 1 white, 1 cirrusblau (faded) + 1 Islandgrun. $150-250 depending on paint quality. But, the big question is, where are you located?? These are pretty hard to ship as they are too big for UPS etc...

Lemme know.

Thanks~

Bret.
Clayton, NC

spddmn713
01-15-2005, 07:19 PM
I am located in Atlanta, GA. What is the cheapest you would go because I would have to paint all of them black?

Rigmaster
01-15-2005, 07:54 PM
$150 + shipping for the cirrusblau cover. It's in fine physical shape, but the paint is baked/faded- perfect for you to have painted to match your car.

Thanks,
Bret.