PDA

View Full Version : How are ASA rims? Good/Bad?

tim s
01-14-2005, 06:53 PM
does or have anyone used these.
i have a local shop that sells these & at italia's.
no way am i buying them off the web.
thanks
tim s.

tim s
01-14-2005, 07:34 PM
i am concerned about bending them.
tim s.

bahnstormer
01-14-2005, 08:42 PM
they are crap

tim s
01-14-2005, 09:09 PM
tim s.

bahnstormer
01-14-2005, 10:36 PM
eh i just haven't seen anyone with a decent
car that has them....

In 1990, ASA decided to build a state-of-the-art alloy wheel manufacturing facility. Knowing the complexity and challenge this presented, ASA went to BBS in Germany to tap the best technical knowledge in facility design, manufacturing processes and quality controls for producing high quality alloy wheels. Production began at the new facility in Jeywon, South Korea in March 1992.

Their agreement with BBS, a world leader in wheel technology, engineering and manufacturing with over two decades of success in the racing community and the high-end aftermarket worldwide, is still in effect today. This cooperative agreement gives ASA valuable access to technical and product information that BBS gains from their motorsports and manufacturing involvement.

By basing its quality standards around those used by BBS, in 1994 ASA became one of the first alloy wheel companies to obtain ISO9001. In 1999 ASA obtained QS9000 certification, one of the highest quality standards in the automotive industry. (ISO9001 and QS9000 are world-recognized standards for quality.)

These high quality standards have allowed ASA to produce over 750,000 Original Equipment wheels per year for vehicle manufacturers in Europe and Asia. With a total capacity to produce over 1.2 million wheels per year, ASA produces aftermarket wheels with the excess capacity and exports to 51 countries around the world.

The ASA name, Artisan Spirited Alloy, is reflected in their exotic, elegant, and exciting wheel designs.

The product line that ASA develops for The Tire Rack has been created with a high level of service and close cooperation between the two companies. The Tire Rack will offer a complete range of ASA wheels for cars, light trucks and SUVs. As the relationship with ASA develops further, look for many new items to satisfy your wheel needs.

that is from tire rack's website
so i guess they make fake bbs
wheels?

but since they are so cheap,
i don't think that i could trust
them....

tim s
01-14-2005, 11:00 PM
tim s.