PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so I have a question

granit_silber
01-12-2005, 10:22 AM
I spent some of this morning looking at all of the great pics that were posted recently and it brought up a question.

In several of the pics the e34's in question have a side light mounted behind the front tire well, above the side moulding strip. (look at liquidtiger's main message)

Did that light come on newer e34's or is it an add-on?

Can I put them on my '92?

If so, where do I get them and any idea about procedure?

-ashley

Qsilver7
01-12-2005, 11:06 AM
and may have started in late production 1994 models. Since they are a standard BMW part...I'm sure if you're handy with a saw and elec wiring...they can be added.

If you go to the online parts database...you can find the numbers and possibly the start date: www.realoem.com/bmw

darron525
01-12-2005, 11:06 AM
I spent some of this morning looking at all of the great pics that were posted recently and it brought up a question.

In several of the pics the e34's in question have a side light mounted behind the front tire well, above the side moulding strip. (look at liquidtiger's main message)

Did that light come on newer e34's or is it an add-on?

Can I put them on my '92?

If so, where do I get them and any idea about procedure?

-ashley

those side lights came in 95 models, as for adding them to older models i honestly do not know.

darron

Bill R.
01-12-2005, 11:22 AM
couple of years ago on his 535, here's the linkGordon's side lights (http://vaxxine.com/gblawson/535/marker/marker.eht)

liquidtiger720
01-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Wow, i never noticed that the older models didnt have em. Learn something new everyday.