PDA

View Full Version : H&R Wheel Spacers for Sale

black_bird_blue
01-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Anyone interested in a car set (4) of H&R Trak+ wheel spacers?

I bought them direct from H&R in Germany, they are "DRA System 40 mm 120/5 72.5 mm", which translates to 20 mm/side (40 mm total track change), 120 mm PCD, 72.5 mm centre bore diameter - in other words they allow the use of 3-series wheels on E34s, since the only difference is the wheel offset at 18 mm on E34 and 38 mm on E46...

They are brand new in the box, I bought them with a view to picking up some E46 17" wheels on e-bay and bolting them onto my car. To cut a long story short a brief encounter with the local constabulary while gently sideways on a roundabout with children on board encouraged me to change the tyres toute suite and so I'm still on the 16" E39 turbine wheels. Still, it wasn't all bad because the tyres were those great Toyos I've posted about elsewhere...

Anyway, it's taken me so long to get round to offering them because - in case this point isn't already painfully obvious - I'm a mite disorganised. I'll take the best offer over £90 plus postage; since that's what I paid for them (retail price is allegedly £160 in the UK although somewhere online quoted me £200) using my company's discount as an account holder with H&R.

Damian

black_bird_blue
01-09-2005, 07:41 PM
These are on ebay now!

Damian

herman maire
01-16-2005, 11:11 PM
check youre PM
thanks