PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis BMW Owner's Group January Gathering!

Triton540i
01-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Minneapolis BMW Owner's Group
TechnoBMW.com

Dear Minneapolis BMW Owner’s Group Member,

Welcome to the end of 2004 and the beginning of 2005! Next week brings us into the first gathering of 2005 and we have a lot of planning to do for the upcoming year! At our December gathering we discussed some ideas for group activities to take under consideration for the 05’ year. I would like to further discuss those ideas with a larger number of people and also continue to gather information on more dynamic activities such as Tech Sessions, BBQs and other outings like driving events and car shows! So far we have discussed a more affordable approach to actually tracking you’re car if that’s something that interests you. I would like to offer alternatives for people interested in tracking their car since many of us are either short on time or might not be inclined to spend several hundred dollars for a weekend track event. I would also like to get into contact with some of the other smaller independent car groups of Mercedes-Benz and the Porsche club to somehow coordinate a larger event(s) this summer other than the German Auto Show.

Our monthly gathering for January is going to be scheduled for this Tuesday Evening (January 4th) at 7:00PM at Mike’s hotel in Burnsville, the Ramada LTD & Fanta Suite Hotel. Mike has informed me that their bar is up and running, options are a good thing! I hope you’re able to join us and I look forward to seeing you all there!

January 4, 2005 @ 7:00PM
RAMADA LTD& FantaSuite Hotel
250 N. River ridge Circle
Burnsville, MN. 55337

Mapquest Directions: (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=250+N.+River+ridge+Circle&city=Burnsville&state=mn&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map) http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=250+N.+River+ridge+Circle&city=Burnsville&state=mn&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map

For those who are new to the gatherings, I want to thank you for your interest and please feel free to extend the invitation to other BMW owners. As a group, we casually talk about different things related to repairs, upgrades, suspension and racing. During the warmer months we gather at the Caribou Coffee shop located at the Northwest end of Lake Calhoun, but due to the size of our group, we’re holding it at different locations through the winter. I have several ideas for next year, which include exciting outdoor events, but I’m still working on my contacts. Several people of our group are members of the BMWCCA and have mentioned that they enjoy having a group that gathers on a monthly basis that’s why they are associated with this owners group in addition to the BMWCCA. If you aren’t a member of the BMWCCA, don’t worry, it’s not a prerequisite to be part of our group, we don’t charge membership dues and new members are always welcome! I hope to see a large turnout this Wednesday, thanks for your interest in the Minneapolis BMW Owners Group!

-Eric Kozar (Founder)
estonbach@aol.com

The BMW name and logos are registered trademarks of BMW AG
and BMW of North America, LLC .

632 Regal
01-01-2005, 07:38 PM
whoaaaaa thatd be a cruise for me!