PDA

View Full Version : It was a said day for my 525i

bjl4776
12-31-2004, 11:05 AM
Last night I hit a patch of icy water coming down from a hill and went into a skid. I missed going stright off of a 50 ft drop just to hit a telephone poll. The hit was to the front left fender, but also damaged the hood, front suspention, and front bumber. I don't have full coverage on it so, my question is should i fix it, or just strip it for parts and move on. If i should just move on, then name your part on a 1992 M50 525i, everything is good on it except for the parts above and the door panels.

Dave M
12-31-2004, 12:30 PM
Where are you (and your car) located? Might be interested in parts.

ChefJRD
12-31-2004, 01:14 PM
if you've got the gray leather interior, I'd love to replace my beat up driver's seat.

bjl4776
12-31-2004, 04:47 PM
Me and my car are in waterbury connecticut, but id be willing to meet anyone for parts, andill ship anything, even the big stuff by frieght if need be. The car is calypso red with black cloth interior. The car is all stock, and i have everything for a tubo kit, except for the computer system, but it isn't installed. I am gonna part it out, i had a second look at it during the daytime and i can get another car forwhat it will cost to fix it. Im not in a rush for money or for another car necause i do have another car to drive until i can get another e34.

willobmw
12-31-2004, 05:40 PM
Glad you are OK. A car can be replaced . Better that pole instead of that 50 ft. drop.
Everyone have a safe and Happy New Year.
Will Ollison :)