PDA

View Full Version : Winfred, your sig says you are using an EAT chip in your E30

MarkD
12-21-2004, 11:51 PM
Would you mind telling the other forum members how that compares to the Dinan chip you had for a few years? ;)

Mark

winfred
12-22-2004, 12:53 AM
i've been running it for a while now and i like it, it has more power everywear in the powerband then the dinan (and the dinan was a improvement over the ebay active autowork i had before that), and i have yet to throw a check engine light even during the first start up where it usually pops up because of my 19# injectors during the first few minutes of idleing. i despraitely need a hotwire airmass conversion because i don't have enough tuning ability with just the airflow meter adjustment to get everything out of it, i still go lean above about 5700 which is not the end of the world as the cam's best work is about done by then. this has got to be a kick in a stock car as it's a kick in mine with all of the crap i've done to it. thanks for the great products mark

ps the 535's chip still impresses everybody i give a ride, too bad talk is cheep or id of sold dozens by now

Would you mind telling the other forum members how that compares to the Dinan chip you had for a few years? ;)

Mark