PDA

View Full Version : would someone please....tell me which one is the general module????

ryan roopnarine
12-21-2004, 07:44 AM
im getting sick of not being able to lock the doors, will likely be pulling the general module out and soldering anything suspect back down......which is it? thanks.

Bill R.
12-21-2004, 08:15 AM
both and resolder, the relay module will probably have cracks surrounding every single relay on the board...
http://www.bimmernut.com/%7Ebillr/images/General%20module.jpg

im getting sick of not being able to lock the doors, will likely be pulling the general module out and soldering anything suspect back down......which is it? thanks.

DanH
12-21-2004, 08:15 AM
Check the bentley manual, it should say in there.

Do you still have the heatercore bypass? That wouldn't go over so well at -5F here...

ryan roopnarine
12-21-2004, 08:52 AM
Check the bentley manual, it should say in there.

Do you still have the heatercore bypass? That wouldn't go over so well at -5F here...

the heater core isn't dead. i'm just waiting on bma to send me replacement orings (they're busted) which have been on backorder for months now. gonna call them when they open and see what the deal is. its only like 35 degrees F here, so its manageable.

winfred
12-21-2004, 09:40 AM
the general module has gm on top of it, likewise the relay module has rm on it, the gm will have smaller pins on the bottom

DanDombrowski
12-21-2004, 04:25 PM
35? You're not in Orlando, are you? Its a plesant 70 here in West Palm Beach. I haven't put the top up on the convertible in 2 days!