PDA

View Full Version : Bruno's E34.net Site Down?

MBXB
12-18-2004, 12:08 PM
I haven't been able to access the E34.net site. Did Bruno take it down?

Thanks

MBXB

BHBMW
12-18-2004, 02:11 PM
Don't know but it has been up and down a bit the last week or so. Last night I could get the front page to come up but none of the menu functions worked. Probably just some server/ bandwidth trouble based on the error message that i've been getting. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

BH

George M
12-18-2004, 04:55 PM
I have some unfortunate news. Bruno because of other obligations has left me in charge. Unlike Ed, because I know nothing of maintaining a web-site I have converted Bruno's famous BMW resource into a backgammon site with a twist. Current board members can sign on and compete. Prizes will be divied up Bimmer parts from cars parted by board members. Members part cars on the board all the time mostly due to poor driving habits. I hope this causes no consternation and I might add we are all indebted to Bruno for his sacrifice. If you are not a backgammon player and as a result feel you will be denied access to car parts, I will be introducing a pong game shortly once I get my 286 back up and running and can find my DOS floppy.
Good Luck,
George

Brian C.
12-18-2004, 09:30 PM
:p

George M
12-19-2004, 08:30 AM
Only if Ed allows it.