PDA

View Full Version : Winfred, do you have any of the newer 740 seats at your

Bill R.
12-13-2004, 01:58 PM
place for sale... I'd like to put some in my truck

Rigmaster
12-13-2004, 03:43 PM
Hey Bill, I know where to get some here in NC, shipping might be $$$ though....

Bret.

Jr ///M5
12-13-2004, 05:46 PM
Hmmm, Bill's up to something interesting here...

Bill R.
12-13-2004, 06:19 PM
course ;) ... but will settle for what i can get... Most of them i've looked at so far say shipping would be in the 100 to 200 range...

Hey Bill, I know where to get some here in NC, shipping might be $$$ though....

Bret.

Bill R.
12-13-2004, 06:22 PM
98 ford truck xlt makes my feet go to sleep after about a half hour of driving so its not much good for trips.... And i thought that since bmw seats are about the most comfortable i've found that i'd put some in the truck since I'm probably keeping it .

QUOTE=Jr ///M5]Hmmm, Bill's up to something interesting here...[/QUOTE]

bimmerd00d
12-13-2004, 07:16 PM
1993 GMC Typhoon has the most comfortable seats of any SUV/truck i've ever been in . Escalade included. Also, dad's '94 Suburban has GREAT seats.

winfred
12-13-2004, 11:07 PM
i've got one low miles 95 740 with gray and i think they are perfect, i can't remember if they have all of the bells and whistles, i have another e38 set that went under water that may be fixable that are that purpley light gray but they went under bad. id need to check with the boss on how much for the good ones, probably north of $500 if i had to venture a guess plus a couple bills freight, if you were close enough to pick up i could almost give you the wet ones. i could probably dig up a tan pair of e34/32 seats but the freight would kill any good deal i could cut, a e34/32 seat would be easy as the power is just a two wire hook up unless it's a memory

Bill R.
12-13-2004, 11:27 PM
salvage yards to try and see if i can find anything close by first...

i've got one low miles 95 740 with gray and i think they are perfect, i can't remember if they have all of the bells and whistles, i have another e38 set that went under water that may be fixable that are that purpley light gray but they went under bad. id need to check with the boss on how much for the good ones, probably north of $500 if i had to venture a guess plus a couple bills freight, if you were close enough to pick up i could almost give you the wet ones. i could probably dig up a tan pair of e34/32 seats but the freight would kill any good deal i could cut, a e34/32 seat would be easy as the power is just a two wire hook up unless it's a memory