PDA

View Full Version : Must Buy For E34 Owners!

525SEI BRIT
12-11-2004, 02:12 PM
Just got latest issue of total BMW (January 2005) inside Hands on section a complete guide to swapping over the wiper assembly (something just not covered in the Haynes manual.) as we all know this is probably the worst part on the entire car! (Don’t forget to adjust the bonnet after replacing all the linkages though or it will just go bad again!)

Don’t worry all you yanks it will probably end up on their website soon!

winfred
12-11-2004, 02:31 PM
theres 3 or 4 places in baton rouge that sell total and several other euro magazines, i just don't like paying $8-10 odd bucks for a magazine that i can't easyly order the cool stuff that the adds show at seemingly decent deals

Don’t worry all you yanks it will probably end up on their website soon!

525SEI BRIT
12-11-2004, 03:08 PM
Theirs also a buying guide for the E28 M535i in there convinced yet?!

theres 3 or 4 places in baton rouge that sell total and several other euro magazines, i just don't like paying $8-10 odd bucks for a magazine that i can't easyly order the cool stuff that the adds show at seemingly decent deals

632 Regal
12-11-2004, 03:33 PM
Theirs also a buying guide for the E28 M535i in there convinced yet?!

Brian C.
12-11-2004, 03:34 PM
:p

Warren N.CA
12-11-2004, 04:42 PM
First, phone them early in the morning (afternoon, UK time).

Just pick up the phone and dial 01144 plus the number in the ad. But, be sure to delete any leading zero in the phone number.

Typically, they will accept your Visa or MC on the phone, charge you in Pounds Sterling, and the credit card folks will do the conversion when they bill your card.

The Dollar has recently sunk against the UK Pound. Now, I think $2 is about 1 Pound.

winfred
12-11-2004, 08:28 PM
unstable exchange rates and over the pond freight eats up most of the savings. baton rouge louisiana, missed out on a cherry 88 m5 that was about 20 miles from home, i think it went for $2500 and the guy that bought it drove it back to new jersey about 1300 miles away without a hitch (damn damn damn damn damn damn ****), that's the only e28 i really want

First, phone them early in the morning (afternoon, UK time).

Just pick up the phone and dial 01144 plus the number in the ad. But, be sure to delete any leading zero in the phone number.

Typically, they will accept your Visa or MC on the phone, charge you in Pounds Sterling, and the credit card folks will do the conversion when they bill your card.

The Dollar has recently sunk against the UK Pound. Now, I think $2 is about 1 Pound.