PDA

View Full Version : Long time, no visit.........

Scott H
12-07-2004, 03:36 PM
What up fellas? Found myself not thinking about the car for a few months here.......kinda nice.....you should try it ;)

Wouldn't mind one of these again:

http://homepage.interaccess.com/~motria/041803bmw1.jpg

I pimped that pic from Paul P

Jr ///M5
12-07-2004, 05:45 PM
If most of us had the irons in the fire and projects you have going on, we wouldn't be here either.

With the holidays fast approaching, next year will be here before you know it. Isn't time ticking down for you? Since you are now a "marked" man, we just chalked it up to the "honey-do" list. =)

Good to hear from you, tell Jill "hello"....

Jr

Scott H
12-07-2004, 06:04 PM
If most of us had the irons in the fire and projects you have going on, we wouldn't be here either.

Some of those irons have been removed......at least the ones that dominated the last three months. I am not sacked with as many wedding responsibilities as Jill, but I do have one task.......find a DJ. Funny thing is, the only thing not taken care of to this point is.......the DJ........surprise!

Being busy is still no excuse for not keeping in touch with friends, for which I am guilty.

Stay on your toes for X-mas cards with Save-the-date card riders. :(

How is the E39 Jr?

George M
12-08-2004, 10:39 AM
Hi Scott,
Got your e-mail last night...will send you off a reply tonight. I too have been absent from the board doing other things this summer and can relate.
Best Regards,
George

philbyil
12-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Hi Scott,

I just popped in today to see what's up....
The new job is going great (and VERY busy!) and I am actually having fun at my ripe age..heheh

News on the GQ front......took her into Westmont Body Werks and had the bottoms of the doors sandblasted and repainted. I noticed a couple of small rust bubbles appear on the nearside doors just by the bottom trims, so I had all the trims removed and checked and it was JUST starting on a couple of others. Living in the MidWest is sure hard on our cars during salt season!
I also had them repaint my rear bumper cover and replace the plastic trims.

I can't speak too highly of them..they specialize in German cars and they do really good work at fair prices. Anyone in the Chicago area wanting body or paint work done, give them a call. They are just off Ogden Avenue in Westmont behind Laurel BMW.

Anyway, I hope you and Jill are fit, well and staying out of trouble and this goes for all the other reprobates on the board :D :D !!!

I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a happy and safe 2005!