PDA

View Full Version : Anyone sell me their old shocks for $50?

Robin-535im
11-25-2004, 12:15 PM
Hello All,

I posted this a few months back, but the guy who said he'd send me the shocks got too busy with college... (name withheld to protect the guilty). Allan also offered to send me his but it's been so long he's probably tossed them by now.

Anyway, I'll pay someone $50 for a decent set of original shocks. Decent meaning old but not completely shot. Shipping is included in the $50 (so if you hand deliver them, you can save money!) I'm in Albuquerque, NM 87112.

If I read ETK correctly, any stock E34 front strut inserts will work (7/1990 and later) and any stock E34 rears will work, regardless of engine.

Thanks,

Robin

Robin-535im
11-29-2004, 12:19 PM
Bumpa-lumpa ding dong. The Bumpmeister. Arthur Bumparelli. The Bumpinator.

You guys remember the SNL copy room guy skit?

Still looking for some shocks for the car. I've got the entire subframe, diff, half shafts, and trailing arms pulled from the 91 535. Gotta love BMW for their expert engineering. Plastic parts didn't break (except for where I was being stupid), all the nuts/bolts were accessible, no bolts stripped, everything looked brand new after being cleaned off.

Let me know if you have a set of shocks collecting dust. I want to keep the Bilsteins that are on the car - seeing as I spent so much money on them and they're only 8k miles old!

TIA

Robin

kngpen
11-29-2004, 12:24 PM
I have for sale, two front sachs kit struts. One is brand new and the other is slightly used. I bought a Sachs kit from a guy and found out upon installation that the fronts didnt fit. It is for the 90-92 e34s I believe, but I definately know that it is not for the 95's. They retail for $150~ each and I will let them go for $125 for both shipped if anyone is interested.

ScottyWM
11-29-2004, 12:26 PM
I'll check tonite. Think I have a set. (And I was just thinking I was turning into that SNL guy as I walked down the hall and said "Action Jackson" as I passed my buddy.)