PDA

View Full Version : Horn

Torque
11-18-2004, 06:23 PM
where is it ?

btw. am i gonna run into any problems if i try to hookup a 115dB horn ?

thanks guys.

ps. i searched but found nothing.

632 Regal
11-18-2004, 06:41 PM
I think both horns are near the front grill (kidneys), I cant look right now but I think thats where I saw them.

115db probs...a lot if you blow that thing in front of MY house!!!

lol

Torque
11-18-2004, 07:10 PM
I think both horns are near the front grill (kidneys), I cant look right now but I think thats where I saw them.

115db probs...a lot if you blow that thing in front of MY house!!!

lol
no but i will blow it at people cutting me off. hopefully no geo metro is going to fall apart due to sound.

no offense to any owners of geo metros.

so wait there is two of them ? :D

632 Regal
11-18-2004, 10:44 PM
no but i will blow it at people cutting me off. hopefully no geo metro is going to fall apart due to sound.

no offense to any owners of geo metros.

so wait there is two of them ? :D

Paul in NZ
11-19-2004, 03:58 AM
yes there are definetly two horns and they are just behind the grill,one on each side.However the E 34 has one of the best horns aroung IMHO.

632 Regal
11-19-2004, 04:05 PM
light that thing up next time someones looking under the hood :D

Torque
11-19-2004, 05:26 PM
light that thing up next time someones looking under the hood :D
i have to get a warning sticker first. something like the one 'fans can come on without warning - keep hands away'

this would be 'horn might activate without warning - cover ears at all times' :D

Torque
11-19-2004, 05:27 PM
btw. ill get those soon.... i already spent my yesterdays paycheck. being in high school and working less than 20 hrs a week while trying to keep a bmw maintained and nice really is hard.

Paul in NZ
11-19-2004, 11:08 PM
yes...a pair of air horns on a motorcycle makes traffic move over BEFORE they know its only a motorcycle!

632 Regal
11-19-2004, 11:39 PM
that they either have or are testing a sound horn that SOOO ****ing loud that it can stop the peoples hearts? read this a while back, think Winfred pointed it out about a year ago, sounds cool to mount under the hood.

Hello Ex?

Check this out

BWHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

night night

winfred
11-20-2004, 12:03 AM
the guy i work with had a old all metal marchal air horn on his dakota that he blew at some choad that was riding a bike down the middle of the road, said he got all tied up in that bike trying to get the hell outta dodge (to toss in a pun :D )

that they either have or are testing a sound horn that SOOO ****ing loud that it can stop the peoples hearts? read this a while back, think Winfred pointed it out about a year ago, sounds cool to mount under the hood.

Hello Ex?

Check this out

BWHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

night night

doogie
11-20-2004, 06:45 AM
yes there are definetly two horns and they are just behind the grill,one on each side.However the E 34 has one of the best horns aroung IMHO.

I know the horn in mine is really crappy.... I'll check into that to see if there's a problem, after I get the plumbing back together, LOL!

Derek A.
11-20-2004, 09:01 AM
I always like the sound of the Porsche 911 horns