PDA

View Full Version : Anyone around Seattle? Need help working on the car...

ilya
11-16-2004, 09:04 PM
anyone here from Seattle area? my brother needs help fixing a 1995 525i. he's replaing the water pump and the thermostat

he'll need a trailer to move a car to a location where he can work on it, since right now he can't drive it for more than 2 minutes or so without it overheating.

please let me know if you're willing to help out.

ilya
11-17-2004, 02:07 PM

Jeff N.
11-17-2004, 08:32 PM
Well...i'm in seattle but not much help on this one. no trailer or really a place he could put it to work on it. There's a couple of qualified local shops he could have it taken too that shouldn't fleece him too bad - Eastside Bavarian, Auburn Foreign Auto, Strictly BMW all come to mind.

Heck, you could even do a field repair on a waterpump and thermo. What's holding him back?

Jeff

Jon K
11-18-2004, 10:31 AM
Well...i'm in seattle but not much help on this one. no trailer or really a place he could put it to work on it. There's a couple of qualified local shops he could have it taken too that shouldn't fleece him too bad - Eastside Bavarian, Auburn Foreign Auto, Strictly BMW all come to mind.

Heck, you could even do a field repair on a waterpump and thermo. What's holding him back?

Jeff

I replaced my water pump and t-stat in a driveway. you could do it in a parking lot, a garage, a field, a tunnel... wherever the hell ya want, it takes like 45 mins