PDA

View Full Version : FS: Vision-X HID kit 5k

kngpen
11-11-2004, 02:41 PM
I have for sale a one year old HID kit off my 95 525i in great working condition. It has HB4 bulbs which fit the 9006 slots on the e34's perfectly. The boxes plug right up to the factory wiring and installation is really easy. Once you go HID's youll never go back, and this is your chance. I have to sell them unfortunately because the E34 EURO ELLIPSOID PROJECTOR ANGEL EYES HEADLIGHTS I bought only fit h1 bulbs. So I have to sell these and buy a different kit . Please email if you are interested/ want pictures. I am selling it for $200. Email Mrjoe83@satx.rr.com

Incantation
11-11-2004, 03:02 PM
hey.. could you email me pics of your car? i am curious to see what this blacked out window trim looks like.. :)

incantation@novus-tele.net

and could you also tell me where to get it or how to do it? if possible.. heheh

Jon K
11-11-2004, 03:28 PM
I have for sale a one year old HID kit off my 95 525i in great working condition. It has HB4 bulbs which fit the 9006 slots on the e34's perfectly. The boxes plug right up to the factory wiring and installation is really easy. Once you go HID's youll never go back, and this is your chance. I have to sell them unfortunately because the E34 EURO ELLIPSOID PROJECTOR ANGEL EYES HEADLIGHTS I bought only fit h1 bulbs. So I have to sell these and buy a different kit . Please email if you are interested/ want pictures. I am selling it for $200. Email Mrjoe83@satx.rr.com

I am sure you realize but H4B bulbs will not be an ideal beam pattern for 9006 housings, but nonetheless they will work. The most economical solution for you though would to be to sell the bulbs alone, keeping your ballasts and purchasing H1 bulbs...

kngpen
11-11-2004, 07:05 PM
hmm thats an idea. Do I have to buy a specific type of H1 bulbs to fit this kit? Are the connecters pretty much universal for HID lightbulbs (1 male and 1 female from the ballast to the bulb)?