PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want some blackout grills for cheap?

RedSHOBeotch
11-09-2004, 06:27 PM
I pulled them off my 1990 535i a few months ago before the insurance company took the car. They were only on the car for about 5,000 miles so there aren't any chips or scratches on them. I bought them from Abrahams Motorsport for like $50 or something like that. Get them out of my closet for $30 plus shipping. They're still attached to the grills from my car so you can just swap them out with yours instead of having to worry about doing the adhesive all over again. I accept Paypal or a personal check/M.O. If you're interested shoot me a PM.

Thanks!
Mike

JoeS
11-10-2004, 07:42 AM
jjjoeee2003@yahoo.com

I pulled them off my 1990 535i a few months ago before the insurance company took the car. They were only on the car for about 5,000 miles so there aren't any chips or scratches on them. I bought them from Abrahams Motorsport for like $50 or something like that. Get them out of my closet for $30 plus shipping. They're still attached to the grills from my car so you can just swap them out with yours instead of having to worry about doing the adhesive all over again. I accept Paypal or a personal check/M.O. If you're interested shoot me a PM.

Thanks!
Mike