PDA

View Full Version : Antenna Lead?

all2kool
10-29-2004, 06:07 PM
I am still attempting to have CD tunes in my 1995 525i. I am hooking up an FM modulated AC Delco unit. It requires the Antenna lead as it is hard wired. Where in my 525i is the antenna lead?

all2kool
10-29-2004, 09:07 PM
I'm looking for the lead at the antenna and not the one on the back of the radio, where is it?

Dan in NZ
10-29-2004, 10:13 PM
In the left C-pillar, there is the diversity antenna booster. The diversity antenna booster connects to the am antenna (top 3 defroster wires), and the two fm antennae (upper and lower defroster). If you take out the interior light, you can usually pull the c-pillar off and get to the booster.

all2kool
10-29-2004, 10:18 PM
In the left C-pillar, there is the diversity antenna booster. The diversity antenna booster connects to the am antenna (top 3 defroster wires), and the two fm antennae (upper and lower defroster). If you take out the interior light, you can usually pull the c-pillar off and get to the booster.

Right where you said it would be. Alas, the antenna connections are different than on the FM Modulator CD Changer I desire to install.