PDA

View Full Version : November BMW Gathering!

Triton540i
10-28-2004, 02:22 PM
November BMW Gathering!
Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2004
Time: 7:00PM

Eric Kozar (Founder)
E-Mail: estonbach@aol.com
Yahoo Groups “Minneapolis BMW”

Hello again everyone!

With the weather acting like it is, fall is a serious reality and it's going to be coming to a close before we know it! Let's celebrate the last of the semidry pavement with our last gathering before the snow flies at the Caribou once again! We will be gathering at the Caribou coffee shop on the Northwestern corner of Lake Calhoun, the dates, time and address are listed below. We had 9 cars there last time, can we hit 10? This is going to sound kinda familiar to you, but remember when I said that our gathering day of the week falls on weird holidays or big dates? November 2nd is you're day to vote, so don't forget to elect all those Judges, Senators and the President! I know we have a mix of Republicans and Democrats in this group, well the most important thing is that you voice you're opinion and do it at the voting ballet! Since you'll probably be out there driving around in you're neighborhood in you're Bimmer, head on out and join us for a cup of coffee! If you're late, who cares, we just like to see you regardless! I'll see you there next Tuesday!

-Eric Kozar

Gathering Date: November 2, 2004

-7:00PM.
Calhoun Professional Building (the building with the wind surfer on top!)
(Park in the Northwestern corner of the lot near the stoplight)
3033 Excelsior Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55416

-7:30PM. (we walk across the street to have coffee together!)
Caribou Coffee
3044 Excelsior Boulevard #103
Minneapolis, MN
612-285-9650 ;)