PDA

View Full Version : Wow, it's been far too long.

Sean H
10-28-2004, 01:06 PM
I've been a total slacker on posting and whatnot. I feel so neglectful. I'll try my best to be more involved in the future.
In the meantime, I actually got the "new" car fixed up to the point of where I feel I can show it. Here's the first pic:
https://www.student.gsu.edu/~jhannay1/89535i1.jpg
That's it on the left. If I ever find out what happened to my camera :( I'll get some more pics up.
Sean H
'89 535i(s)
'84 318i GTR

632 Regal
10-28-2004, 01:49 PM
Sean that looks stunning! Please post more pics!

jjg43
10-28-2004, 02:28 PM
Sean that looks stunning! Please post more pics!

Sean H
10-28-2004, 03:37 PM
I really need to now that (exterior wise, anyway) it's just about finished up. Problem is my family seems to be having the worst luck with cameras lately. My digicam refuses to co-operate and my film camera has disappeared :( Meanwhile, back at my parents house, the digicam there has died and my mom dropped one of the film cameras.
Weird string of bad luck.
Hopefully when the local concours rolls around in two weeks I'll get more pictures.

Eric 95 540
10-28-2004, 08:21 PM
n/t

liquidtiger720
10-28-2004, 08:31 PM
that is beautiful!

i want your front bumper!! i love it :D

Sean H
10-28-2004, 10:53 PM
that is beautiful!

i want your front bumper!! i love it :D

It's actually the same bumper from my late '92. Take your standard 535 bumper, add 540 brake ducts, euro impact strips, then paint all to match. Nothing to it! :)

Rory
10-28-2004, 11:21 PM
I've been a total slacker on posting and whatnot. I feel so neglectful. I'll try my best to be more involved in the future.
In the meantime, I actually got the "new" car
Sean H
'89 535i(s)
'84 318i GTR
Yeah, that is all well and good, but show the people what they really want to see.....a picture of that gorgeous 318i of yours. That E34 looks average, show off what you got ;)

Best,
Rory

<No pic in my sig because Brandon H. doesn't know how to host pictures and I am too lazy to link to my own web server>

MicahO
10-29-2004, 08:05 AM
Looks outstanding Sean - good to see you around!

Jr ///M5
10-29-2004, 08:38 PM
Yeah, where the hell ya been? We miss the track stories and the shots of your girlfriend... ;)

How's that 318 running? You still working on it in your free time?

Good to hear from you, now we got somebody to tell Rory know how nice it is in Georgia here in a couple of months.. :p

Your car looks great Sean! Enjoy her on those beautiful Georgia two lanes...

Jr
'91 ///M5
'91 318iS
'01 525 (Lori's)

andyman32
10-29-2004, 09:02 PM
Wow, Sean, you just struggle to make us all hate you for having such a gorgeous car. lol

Grey... my favorite color... aww... *melts*

Sean H
10-31-2004, 09:59 PM
Yeah, that is all well and good, but show the people what they really want to see.....a picture of that gorgeous 318i of yours. That E34 looks average, show off what you got ;)

Best,
Rory

Heh-heh, the Free-18. I do need some shots of that bad boy, esp. with its red/white/blue M3 GTR paint job. Hopefully I'll have a functional digicam here soon. Then you can all bow down before the awsomeness that is a twenty year old 3 series with a krylon paint job.

Yeah, where the hell ya been? We miss the track stories and the shots of your girlfriend... ;)

Two things that haven't been going well for me lately :D The week after I punted the old five at Roebling, the girl up and left! Must've been with me for the car all along...

How's that 318 running? You still working on it in your free time?

Free time? What's that? Law school be killin' me, but the 318 is up and running, and I actually took it out ot the track a few weeks back. It was doing alright, until the fan blew apart and took out the radiator and upper hose! I'll have it back together (with new trailing arm bushings and a set of fully functional injectors as well) and on the track in March

Kane
10-31-2004, 10:15 PM
How easy was it to put in the headlights? Where did you get them and how much? Would you reccommend them? By the way that is a Beautiful Five!