PDA

View Full Version : OT Money Making IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

kyleN20
10-15-2004, 02:24 PM
so here is the idea i had while eating at McDoanld's, and playing the monoply gome. i realized i had all but one stamp for every color on the monoply game board, so i thought to myself, how dose this happen every year. and i heard someone say that, "they distribut diffirent picecs in diffireant parts of the country". and i was thinking, "man i ought to drive to diffirent states" then i thought, "i ought to fly" then finally "i ought to call people" and alast i setteled upon talking to you fine gents online. the way that i see it is that you can send your rare monoply stamps my was, and i can send my rare ones your way, if indeed it works that way. if it dose, here are the stamps needed

green=pennsylvania ave
yellow=marvin gardens and venture
red=kentucky
purple=virginia ave

i think this could be prospurous for all and any who participate

cant belive i never thought of the internet before

Kyle

Bruno
10-15-2004, 02:35 PM
You must eat a lot at Mc Do to have most of the stamps already....

Or are you on the vegie low fat menue?

PhilipJCaputo
10-15-2004, 03:00 PM
I'm in... but I don't do mcdonalds that often!! Great idea btw... and I can't believe no one has thought of this either

AZ_Jason_S
10-15-2004, 03:11 PM
Do you remember the Pepsi sweepstakes where you acquired points and you could buy Pepsi crap. They had a TV ad with a Harrier Jet that jokeingly cost like 2,000,000 points? There was a little known rule in that sweepstakes, you could purchase points for some set price. When you did the math, you could buy the Harrier for like a 10th of the true price. Some clever ****er sued them for that. Said he wanted to buy a Harrier. I think he settled the suit.

kyleN20
10-16-2004, 12:19 AM
wel im telling you guys in diffirent states then me, (im in michigan) just pop into the golden arches, bye a value meal (valuse my ass), do it for a day or two, see if its trus, and for the price of a value meal or 2 you get a entertainment system or somthing, i mean you cant go wrong, you get the food anyways.
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME YOU CAN GET THE ONES I NEED, and if you can i bet i can get the ones yu need, lets make a deal

thanks
kyle

Randell
10-16-2004, 02:49 AM
wel im telling you guys in diffirent states then me, (im in michigan) just pop into the golden arches, bye a value meal (valuse my ass), do it for a day or two, see if its trus, and for the price of a value meal or 2 you get a entertainment system or somthing, i mean you cant go wrong, you get the food anyways.
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME YOU CAN GET THE ONES I NEED, and if you can i bet i can get the ones yu need, lets make a deal

thanks
kyle

hate to break it to you buddy, but i strongly doubt that's how it works... the stamps that are rare are the same across the country.. the maccas monopoly thing is a joke, every time it's on here (australia) there are claims of fraud, people not getting prizes (as they've alreay been won) etc etc... the common attempt to screw mcdonalds is to keep the stamps you get and use them when the monopoly thing starts again, but maccas figured that one out and you'd be lucky to make it work anymore

632 Regal
10-16-2004, 11:52 AM
McShitholes

casurfer911
10-16-2004, 05:58 PM
stop eating mcdoanalds its really bad for you. Go rent supersize me

rickm
10-16-2004, 06:52 PM
stop eating mcdoanalds its really bad for you. Go rent supersize me

That is so gross....yet funny. I quit eating there months ago after I decided I could get a decent meal elsewhere for a little more. Since work pays for my meals I have no reason to try to save too much money. Some of SSM is over the top (you be the judge as to which parts), but it's interesting.

My 5yo is at the age where she thinks McDonalds rules, I've convinced her that my bison burgers are much better. Big deal you don't get the toy but you can help me hand cut the french fries and put them on the baking pan.

DanDombrowski
10-16-2004, 07:18 PM
Its not the SAME! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(that was me in my 8 year old McDonald's phase) Now I won't touch the stuff.

632 Regal
10-16-2004, 07:30 PM
that mc d's is crapdonalds and has crap burgers, it has held through the years and he says "it tastes good but is bad for you". He also wont drink pop and doesnt quest sweets...maybe he will stay like this but you never can tell. I think I want to check out that movie that was mentioned, I wanted to when I came out but never did.

McShitholes...lol

rickm
10-16-2004, 07:39 PM
Its not the SAME! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Buy a pound of ground bison. Make into 3 patties about 1" thick, grill on a lower heat. Slap on bun. Forget the toppings, eat as is. You'll never eat ground beef again. My 5yo won't touch anything but.