PDA

View Full Version : amazing idiot

bahnstormer
10-14-2004, 02:51 PM
http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=85325

that's just retarded. i would have run the guy over

SharkmanBMW
10-14-2004, 03:03 PM
I personally would have snapped and tried really hard to run him over... but I still suffer from an accident related brain injury!

The car had some SERIOUS dents and lack of glass, it was pretty focked up!!
poor pt cruiser... ouch!

rickm
10-14-2004, 03:35 PM
Run him over? More like put a bullet in his toothless skull. Save society a few bucks. Retroactive birth control could save us a LOT of headaches.

cary
10-14-2004, 03:39 PM
I believe that running him over or shooting him would have both been considered self defense, even if it resulted in the death of the guy with the metal bar. Most states require that you retreat if possible before using deadly force, in this case, there was no avenue of retreat available. It is obvious that the individual represented an immediate threat of serious injury or bodily harm to the driver, the classic case of when self-defense can be asserted.

I am kind of curious why he was being videotaped in the first place? I am assuming for a documentary. Hopefully this guy has screwed with the wrong person by now and is no longer breathing.

bahnstormer
10-14-2004, 03:44 PM
i think it may have been setup either with or without the guys knowledge that it'd get on the internet. i think the pt was just a victim though =\

DueyT
10-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Ditto. A PT is front wheel drive, should've been relatively easy to climb up and over the idiot. someone with that much disregard for others is a societal menace.

p.s. individual #2 behind the camcorder also needs to think about what they're contributing to society!

SharkmanBMW
10-14-2004, 03:55 PM
I thought the guy picked up his "squeegee" brush and started hitting the car.... was it A pipe or a squeegee?!?!
Chances are - if the camcorder was not on, the attack never would have happened.
But as someone said, hopefully someone has done the public service of capping his toothless ass!

Bruno
10-14-2004, 04:17 PM
What was that all about... I couldn't even understand what the guy was yelling about... Pesonnaly if someone starts hitting my car I don't care I just run on top of him... that will stop him at least.

This is a pretty odd video.

andyman32
10-14-2004, 04:57 PM
Wow, that's disturbing, to say the least.

The only words I could really decipher are "****er" and, I think, "know what I'm sayin'".

A shining example of our society's best, eh? :-(

632 Regal
10-14-2004, 05:06 PM
just another day in tha hood...

Brian C.
10-14-2004, 05:08 PM
:D :p :D

Can't we all just get along? Huh? Can't we get along?

I certainly feel the pain of the PT driver, and I do think that a bit of "thinning of the herd" wouldn't be a bad idea here. Thank goodness I wouldn't feel guilty about thoughts like that since I'm not "liberally minded."

Brian C.
;)

632 Regal
10-15-2004, 10:17 AM
there is absolutly nothing I would do in that situation besides try to get away asap, I might have tried to run him over but he wasnt in front really long enough for you to put that thought together before he moved to the drivers side and if you tried that dont you think he would just bash your head in?

a baton, a crowbar, a bat are completely usless in that situation for 2 reasons, 1 hes just a crazy **** that is not afraid of anything including death and 2 your in a car, not on your feet all balanced and crazy as he was, your adreneline would cause you to mess up and probably be beaten to death before you could make any impact.

The ONLY option in that situation is to have your pistol at your side and pop a couple more holes in his head, which in my mind would not have hesitated to use it. I would have slept easy that night too.

Think I'm going to renew my CCW, looked into it and its a lot more involved than before...just go infront of the gun board and answer some questions.

PhilipJCaputo
10-15-2004, 10:34 AM
there is absolutly nothing I would do in that situation besides try to get away asap,
agreed... someone like that is probably sooo drugged up that you could break both his arms and he wouldn't even feel the pain. (something that actually happen on worlds wildest police chases part 90, this guy had both his arms broken from wrecking the car, and didn't notice the pain because all the drugs he was on.)

632 Regal
10-15-2004, 11:15 AM
the teacher was a retired officer and he told us about one guy all drugged up on meth, he shot him in the chest 2 times and the guy still was going after him until he cleared a space in his head.

This stuff is real and he told us (off the record) to shoot chest, head, chest and to tell the cops when they came that you fired to the chest 2 times and then the head. something about the order and forensics that you absolutly cant fire to the head before the chest but if you do it in the C,H,C order you are fine.

I think if I was in that PT I would have just let out 9 fast rounds before he dropped and he would have had so many holes they would be at a loss which one was in what order...lol

Mobius
10-15-2004, 04:25 PM
http://www.bumfights.com/

Every time they make a new one, I always say "Holy **** - they've gone way way too far" - same in this case.

DueyT
10-15-2004, 05:05 PM
Jeff, I guess the fellow you mentioned was looking to give plausible deniability to the "going for the head right away"...although boys I've worked with prefer: H-H-thunk... ;)

Cheers,

Duey

Brian C.
10-15-2004, 05:14 PM
....certainly shouldn't have any bearing on the outcome. At least as far as accepted "rules" for shooting go around here, there is only one reason to ever fire your gun at another person. To kill them. Period. No warning shots, no shooting to "wing them", no shooting to scare them off.

To have a legal firearm is an immensely important right in America, and with that right goes all the responsibility of knowing how and when to use that firearm. When you confront an aggressor, decisions need to be made fast.

If you pull a gun, you must be prepared to fire it. Not the time or place to bluff here. But you must then decide at that point if firing is needed.

If you fire the gun, you must be able to shoot to kill.....with that first shot. Stray bullets will kill bystanders as quickly as anyone else. And you may be confronted with a gun in return. You may never get a second chance at a good shot.

These awesome responsibilities are not for everyone. Not everyone can kill another human being. That's OK. I fully respect anyone's desire to stay as far away from guns as possible. Maybe, if it were possible to snap your fingers and instantly every gun in the world was gone, it would be a better world. But that's just not going to happen. But responsible gun ownership is an American Right that must be taken seriously if you partake in it.

BTW....I asked a few cops here and they agreed that if that wackjob was doing what he did, that the driver would have a much better defense in court if they shot him than if they ran him over.

Brian C.

rickm
10-15-2004, 05:48 PM
(something that actually happen on worlds wildest police chases part 90, this guy had both his arms broken from wrecking the car, and didn't notice the pain because all the drugs he was on.)

Those are fairly amusing at times....like the woman who hopped out of her car while going 70. :D

Brian C.
10-15-2004, 06:27 PM
;)

Brian C.
10-15-2004, 06:37 PM
....One of the standard lines in my office, is that when we get some film from a robbery or a homicide or whatever kind of shooting it might be.....if the dearly departed is somewhat full of holes we always bestow "Honorary Swiss Citizenship" to them for their newly cheese-like appearance. Postumously, of course. ;)

Brian C.
yes, we are some sick f**ks!
:p