PDA

View Full Version : Bill R., don't you love us anymore?

Bimmer Nut Ed
10-13-2004, 06:56 PM
Bill R. has not posted since Sept. 13th I believe. And his post mentioned waiting till after the elections to post again. Darn Bill, I didn't think you were really serious. We miss all your posts, on topic and off. Please come back! :)

Scott H
10-13-2004, 07:04 PM
it's only three more weeks anyway. ;)

Bill R. has not posted since Sept. 13th I believe. And his post mentioned waiting till after the elections to post again. Darn Bill, I didn't think you were really serious. We miss all your posts, on topic and off. Please come back! :)

Brian C.
10-13-2004, 07:36 PM
;)

"I meant what I said, and I said what I meant."

......Horton

Brian C.
.....a man of less conviction.

632 Regal
10-14-2004, 11:16 AM
maybe he is secretly active in the campaigning.

kiNGMak
10-15-2004, 12:11 AM
after kerry gets worked.. he might need some more time to recoup after the defeat .. :)

billb
10-15-2004, 06:50 AM
He's helping me out on my no-run condition on the 525... :(

Still no progress, but on the bright side, my injectors look clean! New intake gaskets and snorkel hose for idle valve in my future...

Dick Schneiders
10-15-2004, 06:51 AM
At my age, I am not convinced that I have enough time left to recoup from 4 more years of bush. At one time I thought I could retire by now, but that is no longer possible.

You obviously are quite young and will have enough years of peak earning to recover, but we old folks are in trouble.

after kerry gets worked.. he might need some more time to recoup after the defeat .. :)