PDA

View Full Version : Diffs FS

Rigmaster
10-11-2004, 10:11 PM
Sorry for the double post- but this sort of got buried in another thread- just wanted to make sure anyone interested could find it easily......

OK Guys, here's what I found. Went to a local Import salvage yard- they have been really nice + easy to work with- they are even sponsoring one of my good friend's E30 race car.

Anyway- here's the list of what they have available:
(these are ALL E32/E34 6 cyl/530i diffs)

373 open
410 open

364 LSD (this is a 735i diff- but will work in an E34 with flange swap)
391 LSD
410 LSD

They also had 1 740i diff- it's a 293 Open.

Basically, I can sell these for $300 each for the LSD's and $200 each for the open diffs. (Shipping NOT included). This is about 1/2 of their normal selling price- they just want to clear out some shelf space.

These diffs are all "guaranteed" to be in good working condition, if you purchase one and are not happy with it for any reason- I will refund your $$$ once the part is returned to me (less shipping $$). I make this offer on pretty much anything I sell online (or in person), I think it's only fair.

I will be making a small commission on these parts- but I doubt you will be able to find them cheaper anywhere else (especially with a guarantee). Basically the yard is paying me to sell some of their older inventory- and I have to pickup all parts from them, pack and ship them, etc.

Please PM or email me directly if you need details. - Or, post here for all to enjoy!

Thanks!!

Bret.

sooperspeed
10-12-2004, 09:43 AM
do you still have the 364? I am interested.

Jason
10-12-2004, 11:12 AM
Sorry for the double post- but this sort of got buried in another thread- just wanted to make sure anyone interested could find it easily......

OK Guys, here's what I found. Went to a local Import salvage yard- they have been really nice + easy to work with- they are even sponsoring one of my good friend's E30 race car.

373 open
410 open

391 LSD
410 LSD

Basically, I can sell these for $300 each for the LSD's and $200 each for the open diffs. (Shipping NOT included). This is about 1/2 of their normal selling price- they just want to clear out some shelf space.

These diffs are all "guaranteed" to be in good working condition, if you purchase one and are not happy with it for any reason- I will refund your $$$ once the part is returned to me (less shipping $$). I make this offer on pretty much anything I sell online (or in person), I think it's only fair.

I will be making a small commission on these parts- but I doubt you will be able to find them cheaper anywhere else (especially with a guarantee). Basically the yard is paying me to sell some of their older inventory- and I have to pickup all parts from them, pack and ship them, etc.

Please PM or email me directly if you need details. - Or, post here for all to enjoy!

Thanks!!

Bret.

Rigmaster
10-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Guys, so far nothing is "sold", but I have people interested in both diffs. First to come up with the $$ will be the new owner.

Thanks!

Bret.

mholbrook
10-13-2004, 07:18 AM
I have a 3.64 LSD in my 535 and it was a terrific modification over the 3.46 open I previously had. Felt like getting a chip again and .... it pulls hard from both sides!

I don't know about shorter since I think you would basically lose the use of first gear but I can vouch for 3.64 being a great gearset.

Rigmaster
10-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Guys,

I got some more info today on these diffs-

1- there is also a 323LSD diff available- records show it has ~130k miles on it.

2- Mileage was available on only a couple of the diffs:

391LSD has ~92k on it
364LSD has ~121k on it

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these, if not, they will probably call the core guy and sell them all to him soon!!

Thanks!

Bret.

373 open
410 open

391 LSD
410 LSD

Thanks!!

Bret.

Rigmaster
10-17-2004, 12:46 PM
FREE Delivery if you can meet me along I-95 or in South FL...

we are going to Boca Raton, FL later this week (leaving NC oct 21) for a family wedding, I can probably deliver a diff to you if you can meet me along I-95 between NC and FL, OR we will be in Boca Raton for a couple of days. You will need to act fast if you want to do this.

I am still willing to ship any of these to (almost) anywhere- delivery within USA will be ~$40-80 depending on your location.

Thanks, Bret.

Guys,

I got some more info today on these diffs-

1- there is also a 323LSD diff available- records show it has ~130k miles on it.

2- Mileage was available on only a couple of the diffs:

391LSD has ~92k on it
364LSD has ~121k on it

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these, if not, they will probably call the core guy and sell them all to him soon!!

Thanks!

Bret.