PDA

View Full Version : Devestation...

pgh2002
10-11-2004, 08:50 AM
A couple of weeks ago I was involved in a pretty bad accident. So bad that I am now without my beloved 525im. In short, a guy ran a red light and hit me head first on my passenger's side totaling my baby. Fortunately, I am ok and walked away pretty much unscathed.

In any event, I have a set of brand new Depo "Smiley Face" headlights (with the connectors) and brand new black European style bumper strips (front and rear) from bma that were to be installed on my car. If any one is interested, they are for sale for $250 obo. Email me a pgh2002@hotmail.com.

P.S. I will be without a car for a little while as I am in the process of buying a condo, but I anticipate getting an '03 540im sport in the not so distant future. Thanks for all the tips and advice. Take care...

bimmerd00d
10-11-2004, 09:26 AM
emailed you :)

Elekta
10-11-2004, 11:54 AM
I could really use the keyless remote wiring harness under the back seat, with all the connectors. I have the brain box and the remote fob , but no harness.

thanks in advance

pgh2002
10-11-2004, 01:11 PM
I could really use the keyless remote wiring harness under the back seat, with all the connectors. I have the brain box and the remote fob , but no harness.

thanks in advance

Unfortunately, my insurance company took the car so I was unable to get any of the parts...