PDA

View Full Version : OT: any market traders among e34's?

OlegŠ
10-08-2004, 06:29 PM
Going thru the roof (http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=RSTG.OB)

might make some extra cash next week...

OlegŠ
10-08-2004, 06:30 PM
BTW very interesting technology applied to electric motors of hybrid vehicles and not only!

632 Regal
10-08-2004, 06:38 PM
all my cash is tied up in equity and ex old ladies...I used to do real fine when I had cash and was following it. Probably will be a while till i get back into it. Who do you trade through?

Bimmer Nut Ed
10-08-2004, 07:00 PM
So, why is it going to go through the roof? I'd love to make some money, as I have no job yet, and could really use it?

Tiger
10-08-2004, 07:24 PM
2 year old company with no real contract... loss of $3 million and spends $150,000 a month which will increased to $270,000 a month spending. Whoo... Insiders are selling their shares to lock on their equity while holding the remainder. After all, they got those shares for about 65 cents a share.

They IPOed last year... and they said they are expecting contracts from someone at this time... but no guarantee... very risky investment. I wouldn't put much money into this company. I have similar experience with another motor company who actually had contract with gov't... but the internal boss is nasty keeping company near dead for whatever reason... not public company though.

TC535i
10-08-2004, 08:32 PM
If you have any money you would be fine with losing... keep an eye on PLKC (OTC stock), rumors brewing about an announcement of a government contract and a possible partnership to be announced within the next week or so. Management has been in Mexico this week.

Of course, I'm not recommending this stock to anyone, it would be improper to advise an investment without first determining risk tolerance, financial situation, etc etc. Just saying it might be a fun chart to watch in the next week or so. :)

-Tim
Series 7/6/66/63/CA Life Ins/blahblahblah...

OlegŠ
10-08-2004, 08:39 PM
you are right, nice work on research too, watch it on Monday-Tuesday though...
if you look at any stock and see all the positives that you expect to see the price of this stock will be accordingly high, you have to place your bet on companies that are just about to turn up to make a nice profit

this company visited all the shows possible during last 1-2 years and demostrated its technology to numurous customers, hired few more people to keep up with work and contract is in rumors

insiders didnt get their shares for $0.65, and there is only one actual sale by insider, all the others are aquisitions on closed market...

just watch it Monday and make your own decision, maybe E65 is just around the corner lol!

OlegŠ
10-11-2004, 11:02 AM
Going thru the roof (http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=RSTG.OB)

might make some extra cash next week...