PDA

View Full Version : Wussup, I'm new here!

UnlucKy E34
10-08-2004, 12:11 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Imraan Shameem, 16 years of age & I drive a Forest Green 1995 525i. I've always looked around this site, but have never subscribed to the forums. I live in Silver Spring, MD but I'm in Kansas City, Kansas for 4 months till January, my car is getting here tomorrow. Now, i truthfully need some help finding some things, and I know alot of you people have great tactics for finding things, so here it goes:

Smoked Rear Tail lights (Please, as cheap as you can find them!)

French Yellow Fogs

A good Exhaust (System or muffler)

How to have one wiper instead of two. Like the DTM race cars. I've seen that set up on a 94' 540i and it just looked amazing at stance.

Those are the main things for now ^^, but I'd appreciate any stylish exterior upgrades. The performance for me will come a bit later, after the exterior is completed.

The car right now has purple HID head lights, the low beam.
Clear Corners, with white bulbs, so very very bright indicators.
HID Fog lights (purple as well)
And Black/White BMW Symbols.

The car is VERY clean and whatnot, and I will have pictures once it gets here, but everyone knows what a stock 25 looks like. I appreciate all the help to the fullest. Thank you much!

Jason
10-08-2004, 12:17 PM
for the lights: http://www.abrahamsmotorsport.com/

for parts: www.bmaautoparts.com

you may be able to find the single wiper here: www.bekkers.com

for ANY questions you may have: www.bmwe34.net

Hello everyone. My name is Imraan Shameem, 16 years of age & I drive a Forest Green 1995 525i. I've always looked around this site, but have never subscribed to the forums. I live in Silver Spring, MD but I'm in Kansas City, Kansas for 4 months till January, my car is getting here tomorrow. Now, i truthfully need some help finding some things, and I know alot of you people have great tactics for finding things, so here it goes:

French Yellow Fogs

How to have one wiper instead of two. Like the DTM race cars. I've seen that set up on a 94' 540i and it just looked amazing at stance.

Those are the main things for now ^^, but I'd appreciate any stylish exterior upgrades. The performance for me will come a bit later, after the exterior is completed.

The car is VERY clean and whatnot, and I will have pictures once it gets here, but everyone knows what a stock 25 looks like. I appreciate all the help to the fullest. Thank you much!

billb
10-08-2004, 12:21 PM

French Yellow Fogs

I'll reserve most of my comment on your modifications, except for the one-wiper setup...please don't. This is a German Bahnburner, not a rice-pudding racer. My wife has a oxfordgrun '95 525ia, so I have a vested interest in the outcome of your car! :p

The '95 525 already has the body-color side sills, and the wide grill (what better upgrade than that? :D ) You don't mention any other upgrades besides cosmetic. Have you thought about suspension, tires, chip, brakes? While all the rest of the stuff might look good on the outside, only you will be happy with the upgrades you make in how the car drives. Ask yourself, are you more often looking at the car or driving it? My '91 E30 318iS isn't too pretty on the outside, but it drives like a champ (same with my wife's 525...all fresh suspension components with Boge Automatics, plus 0-sized Yokohama AVS dBs, Pagid pads, EAT chip, etc. Couple of door dings and bone stock appearance, but it drives like a dream (and is still luxurious enough for a night on the town).

Again, welcome, and feel free to share your thoughts. We're not about censorship (well, maybe except for that single-wiper idea :p ).

632 Regal
10-08-2004, 12:21 PM
Smoked Rear Tail lights (Please, as cheap as you can find them!) EBAY

French Yellow Fogs
NO CLUE, PERHAPS EBAY

STOCK LASTS AT LEAST 10 YEARS< ID STICK WITH THAT

CRAZY STUFF MANN

POST PICS!!

UnlucKy E34
10-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Smoked Rear Tail lights (Please, as cheap as you can find them!) EBAY

French Yellow Fogs
NO CLUE, PERHAPS EBAY

STOCK LASTS !) YEARS< ID STICK WITH THAT

CRAZY STUFF MANN

POST PICS!!

I'll post pix when the car gets here this week. I'm big on ebaY. I collect Rare Nikes and all that, long story lol. ebaY only has the OEM with clear indicator tails :(

632 Regal
10-08-2004, 07:11 PM
yellow bulb with silver paint.