PDA

View Full Version : People who don't deserve their cars....

Brian C.
10-07-2004, 08:38 PM
....but DO get what they deserve.

Here's my entry:

So I'm stuck in horrendous morning traffic today. Three lanes, bumper-to-bumper for the next 6 miles and I'm lucky if I'm moving 5 mph. Since this is the land of the mobile rectal orifice it's always fun to pass the time trying to predict what kind of jerk I'll see next. This was a good one.

I've passed the last entrance ramp by a half mile but in my side mirror I see a vehicle coming up fast behind me on the outer shoulder. I guess this guy considers it the "shoulder lane." Now, this is nothing new, lots of idiots just NEED to be somewhere much more importantly than I, so they improvise. As he passes I see that it's a CL65 AMG! It's black and very dirty and it looks like sh!t. Right here, the guy already deserves to be physically removed and have his ass paddled by some little girl in a Kia. Of course the driver was talking on a cell phone, so I just say, "A$$hole!" mentally and let it go.

About 15 minutes later, I've progressed about 3 miles and suddenly I see rectal-guy's car stopped up ahead. It's still on the shoulder pavement, but I can see that his front passenger wheel has fallen into a storm drain and he's stuck up to the wheel well! :D :D

It was fun to watch all the other driver's head's turn as we all crept past and laughed. And, of course, he was still on the phone. At least it made today's commute a bit more fun!

Brian C.
:p

DueyT
10-09-2004, 06:59 PM
*lol* B-e-a-uuuu-ti-ful!!!

Johntee540
10-09-2004, 09:22 PM
Duey - what wheels are you running on your e34? - JT

MaloventEvil
10-10-2004, 02:34 AM
aw... still makes me feel bad for the CL65... cars are people too! :D

DueyT
10-10-2004, 05:49 PM
Duey - what wheels are you running on your e34? - JT
JT, same as yours. 17" #5's, BBS calls then RG, I think (at least that's what it looks like on the wheel, see pic below.) I've also seen BBS RS that look very similar.

Cheers,
Duey

Johntee540
10-10-2004, 10:43 PM
you are driving a sweet looking 5 there my friend! - Jt