PDA

View Full Version : Did someone here re-cover thier doorcards w/a suede like material?

Jason
10-07-2004, 10:14 AM
I thought i saw a posting for this a while back and I would love to see a pic of it cause I'm about to start re-covering some interior peices and would love to see what it looks like. Thanks
Jason

Jon K
10-07-2004, 10:23 AM
I thought i saw a posting for this a while back and I would love to see a pic of it cause I'm about to start re-covering some interior peices and would love to see what it looks like. Thanks
Jason

When its not so chilly out in the late spring i plan to do my parcel shelf, door inserts, a pillar, c pillar, and headliner in tan alcantara

Jason
10-07-2004, 10:47 AM
is being redone, and the shifter boot and the parking brake boot. Its just a matter of time before the door cards come off so i figured i would help them along get some practice with them. Any thoughts on adhesives? My headliner is already starting to sag and I've found some thin alcantara material that i think would be suitable for this application. I have also seen the trim pieces get done on E46s and i think it looks good but it might be overkill in an E34.