PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Dallas E34ers.

bimmerd00d
10-06-2004, 07:23 PM
Local group of bimmernuts are hosting a drive through the mountains next weekend. Just a little day trip up through part of Oklahoma and Arkansas. If any of you guys are interested just reply here. We are planning on a 7am breakfast, and an 8am departure. I will post the directions and all upon any interest.

Bimmer Nut Ed
10-07-2004, 10:05 AM
Looks like no other Bimmer Nuts in Dallas! I'd come, but it's a little long of a drive, can anyone pick me up on their way though! j/k

tim
10-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Dude, I'd love to, but I'm going to my cousin's wedding this weekend. We should do a meet somewhere. I've seen the porsche club, and the vespa freaks have their meeting out at white rock lake. I've got no interest in the bmwcca stuff.

bimmerd00d
10-07-2004, 12:09 PM
Dude, I'd love to, but I'm going to my cousin's wedding this weekend. We should do a meet somewhere. I've seen the porsche club, and the vespa freaks have their meeting out at white rock lake. I've got no interest in the bmwcca stuff.

we meet every thursday in coppell, where in dfw do you live?

tim
10-07-2004, 02:38 PM
North Dallas- Hillcrest and Forest. This meeting you're talking about- is this just e34 guys?