PDA

View Full Version : what does the pass. wiper look like

rbeaud
09-22-2004, 12:42 PM
I recently ordered a replacement wiper assembly from BMA. After confirming the pn w/ Patrick it was apparent that my wiper did not match the new one. My pass. wiper has the airfoil on it, much like the driver's side. The new one does not.

As the PO was creative about buggering up the car, is the passenger side wiper supposed to have an airfoil?

Cheers,

Roland

KurtM
09-22-2004, 12:59 PM
Mine is the same way. Would like to know if its correct.

Mr Project
09-22-2004, 01:10 PM
Mine does not have the airfoil on the passenger's side either. Neither the one that it had when I bought it, nor the (used) replacement I had to buy when I broke it.

AllanS
09-22-2004, 01:48 PM
ditto.

e34
09-22-2004, 06:23 PM
you really dont need it, i have the same thing one has it and other doesn't, its nothing big and its not going to give u any extra boost, It works good with or without, no biggie. As long as it works, its fine then.

rbeaud
09-23-2004, 03:09 PM
The blade on the car now has broken several mounts and the plastic is aged. I though to dress it up a little with a new arm assembly. But the arms are not interchangeable as the airfoil arm is sidemount while the standard arm is centermount (if you know what I mean).

I guess my new arm is useless. Anyone have a p/n on the airfoil arm? It's not listed in the ETK according to Patrick.

Cheers,

Roland

you really dont need it, i have the same thing one has it and other doesn't, its nothing big and its not going to give u any extra boost, It works good with or without, no biggie. As long as it works, its fine then.

632 Regal
09-23-2004, 04:36 PM
neither of mine have em.