PDA

View Full Version : Uneven braking.

NielsGalan
09-19-2004, 12:29 PM
Does anyone have experience with uneven braking in the back? I have never noticed this "problem", but the inspectors at the automotive department did. The brake measuring thingy clearly indicated, that the rear left brake is weaker than the right one.

I've tried cleaning and oiling all the moving parts, but at the second inspection there was the same problem.

Now I have changed the brakes (all but the discs and pads which look fine). Everything looks better, everything feels the same as ever, but I have an eerie feeling that my third inspection will show the same result ...

So before going for the third time to inspection, I thougt maybe somebody had some hints????

632 Regal
09-19-2004, 01:15 PM
Does anyone have experience with uneven braking in the back? I have never noticed this "problem", but the inspectors at the automotive department did. The brake measuring thingy clearly indicated, that the rear left brake is weaker than the right one.

I've tried cleaning and oiling all the moving parts, but at the second inspection there was the same problem.

Now I have changed the brakes (all but the discs and pads which look fine). Everything looks better, everything feels the same as ever, but I have an eerie feeling that my third inspection will show the same result ...

So before going for the third time to inspection, I thougt maybe somebody had some hints????