PDA

View Full Version : MASSIVE CENTRAL NJ GTG APPLEBEES RT 1 IN EDISON OCT 1st 8PM

bahnstormer
09-10-2004, 10:48 AM
That's right folks it's official. Good ol' Der K phoned up the manager at Applebees and asked if it'd be cool if a bunch of cars stopped by and if they could accomodate the people and parking situation and they said sure no problem.

What: THE Massive Central NJ GTG
Who: I'll loosely put the BlitzFahren Off-Campus name tag on this.
Where: Applebees on Rt. 1 South in Edison right next to the Home Depot.
When: Friday, October 1st @ 8PM.
Who's invited?: If you drive a European car, you're invited.

This is the first time we are doing this so I hope that there is a nice turnout. What I'm hoping for is a merging of all the GTGs in Central NJ (PAR, Chilis, Blitz, the whole nine ) Feel free to post this on any European forums you'd like.

edit >>

1 SE EDISON
(732) 516-0040
(732) 516-0043 (FAX)

1045 Rt. 1 South
Edison, NJ 08837

that's the address if you need to mapquest it :D

bahnstormer
09-11-2004, 09:34 AM
bump

Drooby
09-11-2004, 01:20 PM
bump

anyone going to this thing ?

bahnstormer
09-11-2004, 07:06 PM
not too many from this forum...
but we're posting it on the vortex,
bimmerforums and others...we're expecting
a ton of ppl =]

bahnstormer
09-27-2004, 09:27 AM
bump - its coming up soon!
i don't have a # yet, b/c this is on
like 10 different european car forums
vw audi merc bmw bmw bmw but
come on by!

Jon K
09-27-2004, 09:41 AM
bump - its coming up soon!
i don't have a # yet, b/c this is on
like 10 different european car forums
vw audi merc bmw bmw bmw but
come on by!

im coming, if you don't mind open exhaust.

bigblue
09-27-2004, 03:48 PM
I may show up with parts. Looks like I'm parting out my 1990 525i 5spd. Black, good body panels, decent black interior. Everything is up grabs. If I get enough part requests where it's worth my while, I'll bring them to save anybody shipping costs, and me the hassle of packing them

Jon K
09-27-2004, 06:45 PM
I may show up with parts. Looks like I'm parting out my 1990 525i 5spd. Black, good body panels, decent black interior. Everything is up grabs. If I get enough part requests where it's worth my while, I'll bring them to save anybody shipping costs, and me the hassle of packing them

Condition of drivers side mirror glass? Condition of fogs lights? Condition of headliner (color?) ? Condition of shifter wood trim panel?

bigblue
09-27-2004, 06:52 PM
Condition of drivers side mirror glass? Condition of fogs lights? Condition of headliner (color?) ? Condition of shifter wood trim panel?

i forgot to mention- black interior

driver's side mirror glass okay
fog lights have no cracks, but i haven't tried them so i dont know if they bulbs are good or not
headliner has no tears or burns. grey in color
i dont think there is a shifter wood trim panel. It's got a vinyl padded panel around the 5spd shifter boot.

Alan_525i
09-27-2004, 08:41 PM

Do you have a leather ebrake handle?

bahnstormer
09-27-2004, 08:56 PM
hey that'd be awesome if you could come by! this thing is gonna go on late
so we'll have a plenty of time to look at parts =]

dibs on the lkm!

bigblue
09-27-2004, 10:35 PM
if i go i wont be able to bring the car

rockyfeller
09-27-2004, 10:39 PM
RaTS!! I have to go to work :( would have come otherwise!

bahnstormer
09-28-2004, 04:32 PM
on fri nights?
oh man! can u get some one to coveR?

rockyfeller
09-28-2004, 07:36 PM
Tired of workin Fri nights! I work a stupid schedule of Mon/Fri/Sat. I'm supposed to have Fri. off for my weekly jaunts to Boston for Clin. Research on Thursdays, and work Mon/Tues/Sat. If it had changed this week the way it should have, I could have come. I've had people cover me too many times, called in too many, and besides--nobody is stupid enough, except me, to work Fri nights! Urrgh! Next time! You guys have fun!

bahnstormer
09-29-2004, 01:29 PM
what kinda work do u have on fri nights? and how long does it go? u can roll by
at like 10pm or even 11 - i'll be there til everyone else leaves =]

bigblue
09-29-2004, 02:44 PM
what kinda work do u have on fri nights? and how long does it go? u can roll by
at like 10pm or even 11 - i'll be there til everyone else leaves =]

If it really goes on that late I think I'll show up. Pics of my parts tomorrow

bahnstormer
09-30-2004, 09:43 AM
awesome! we're all waiting on the pics. anyone else that can come?
to be honest, this will go until the last person leaves.. so if you guys want
to hang around until 1 or 12 or whenever applebee's closes then u're all
welcome =]

Jason
09-30-2004, 10:30 AM
are you in the tristate area? I can't make it this weekend. would you happen to have a golve box? rear door ashtray? and the plastic button for the sidview mirror adjustment? please let me know.
Thanks,
Jason

bigblue
09-30-2004, 11:27 AM
sorry i haven't posted pics yet. It's getting so dark now when i get home from work. Either dark or pouring rain. I'm in NJ. It has a glove box but the handle is gone and it seems to be stuck shut. Has rear door ashtry and the sideview mirror control.

bigblue
10-01-2004, 12:32 PM
i posted a new thread in this forum parting out my car. not sure if the pictures are working though. I'm using webshots to host them.