PDA

View Full Version : Got my connectors, need more part numbers or something?

632 Regal
09-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Connector deals (http://www.bimmer.info/~632regal/FogConnectionDeal.jpg)

Neither work and I dont really want to just plug the wires in there wothout a connector...someone sometime is gonna mess with it and have just one too many sodas and FRY the WHOLE car!

Any more part numbers?

Thangs Guys and have a great Holiday Weekend!

Rigmaster
09-06-2004, 09:33 AM
sooo, it looks like you got the connector housing, but not the connector pins....

The pins should show up on the ETK (??), then you'll have to strip the wires, crimp the pins onto them and insert the pins into the housing (in the correct order- of course).

Lots of help, huh? :)

Bret.

bjl4776
09-06-2004, 12:12 PM
those connectors will work, just round the edges of them with a razor blade. You can't even tell cause the part you cut is in the connector of the foglight once you plug it in anyway. I had to do it with my EE headlights, and they work fine. If you need a pic to know what im talkin about let me know.

632 Regal
09-06-2004, 12:51 PM
They are not solid plastic, I thought of rounding them but if I cut that much i might as well just not use them at all...:(

those connectors will work, just round the edges of them with a razor blade. You can't even tell cause the part you cut is in the connector of the foglight once you plug it in anyway. I had to do it with my EE headlights, and they work fine. If you need a pic to know what im talkin about let me know.

bjl4776
09-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Like i said, i did it on mine, they are solid enough that if you cut them right there won't be a hole