PDA

View Full Version : Sooo...whats the plans this weekend?

632 Regal
09-03-2004, 12:44 PM
I'm planning on burning some ribeyes after I pop in my new Eibach springs and rear Bilstein shocks. Sal wants to help so maybe we will get into changing the trans filter also. Burgers after that and maybe a London Broil the following day.

Hope you guts all have a safe and great Holiday weekend!

George M
09-03-2004, 01:05 PM
bustin' my knuckles on my g/f's Saturn...time for some engine work. Her payment is to do the cooking.
Have a good weekend as well Jeff.

Jon K
09-03-2004, 01:19 PM
Going to Cape May, NJ again for a weekend with a friend...

Elekta
09-03-2004, 01:23 PM
hopefully a good outing like this

http://www.bimmer.info/bmw/ggil/DSCN0306.jpg

Brian C.
09-03-2004, 01:40 PM
Enjoy the steaks, you deserve it!

Brian C.

Brian C.
09-03-2004, 01:42 PM
hopefully a good outing like this

http://www.bimmer.info/bmw/ggil/DSCN0306.jpg

Elekta
09-03-2004, 02:00 PM
not entirely all terrain, but it will make it down a farm road, park under a shady oak next to 50 acres of sunflowers. we've had so much rain this year, there's 2 feet of grass growing in the sunflower patches, which makes it triple hard to find downed birds. The brush hog cut some decent swaths to walk in, but if the dovy dove flies over and miraculously meets some of the "pattern" not over the cuts, it's near impossible to find without DISCO, my friends new black lab. He missed about 10% yesterday, but he's not yet two, so he gets a pass.

ryan roopnarine
09-03-2004, 02:16 PM
running toward the other coast of florida using only backroads, if worst comes to worst. nothing ever happens over there...

rickm
09-03-2004, 02:34 PM
a week until my fall surf trip, I have 2 weeks of crap to do before I go. finish writing 8 security procedures, a disaster recovery plan and a business continuity plan. Then I'll get liquored up in time for Monday. :D

George M
09-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Good Luck to you guys in Florida along the ocean. Not exactly a relaxing weekend...Best of Luck.

Luke
09-03-2004, 04:48 PM
I am going to try a 3/8-16 coupling nut.

Got idea from
http://www.unofficialbmw.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=008115

Luke
95 525ia

BigD
09-03-2004, 04:57 PM
Changing shocks/springs in the M5, H&R + Bilstein Sport all around. Also doing my dad's fronts on the Odyssey. Doing a general sanity check for the track day next week. Another 4-5hrs doint the full Zaino treatment.

DanDombrowski
09-03-2004, 06:28 PM
hey, wasnt there another hurricane headed for west palm that you guys got? Oh right, Andrew.

I really hope I don't have to go home to put our house back together, we live around the palm beach area.

Tiger
09-03-2004, 07:14 PM
Go to Sears and get that 14 mm allen key... use sears.com to see which store has it in stock... not all of them have it... then cut the key shorter to make it fit.

Brian C.
09-03-2004, 07:50 PM
...and down to ~4 mph directional speed. I hope it doesn't take a left and come for a visit. North Dade has gotten a few "feeder bands" of gusts and a little rain, but not much else. At 11:30 this morning the first gusts came through and a huge 40' ficus tree blew over about 200 yds from my house. My parents are in Boca Raton and they've had more wind and rain so far. "They" say it will still get very windy and wet up from the Dade/Broward line, it's just a matter of when the storm decides to start moving. No Gator game, huh?

Brian C.

Paul in NZ
09-03-2004, 08:10 PM
Tis a Bmw weekend for me for sure.Its time for an oil service,and my W.O.F check is due.Seeing as I buy my castrol synthetic from the dealer any way i will get them to do the oil service when they do the WOF(I failed due the dreaded boot hinge wire break taking out the r/r foglamp)I will tour the motorcycle shps and the digital camera shops and have some breakfast with an old freind.Tomorrow its up to Manfeild racetrack where i will help out with a "racecraft" driver training day run by our BMW club president.

DanDombrowski
09-03-2004, 08:11 PM
postponed until our normal buy week, but more importantly, no classes today so I got to postpone my vibrations homework!

We have no class monday and my girlfriend doesn't have any classes tuesday, so she's chillin with a 5 day weekend and we(she) decided to go visit her rents in tampa, so its sunny for me!

...and down to ~4 mph directional speed. I hope it doesn't take a left and come for a visit. North Dade has gotten a few "feeder bands" of gusts and a little rain, but not much else. At 11:30 this morning the first gusts came through and a huge 40' ficus tree blew over about 200 yds from my house. My parents are in Boca Raton and they've had more wind and rain so far. "They" say it will still get very windy and wet up from the Dade/Broward line, it's just a matter of when the storm decides to start moving. No Gator game, huh?

Brian C.

RobPatt
09-03-2004, 09:08 PM
used to live in Oahu. Breaking out the longboard, and maybe the short up here in the Florida panhandle, thanks to Frances. Hope no damage is done, jsut want some surf..... I'm nearly liquored up now. Friday nights at the O'Club (USAF dude), kids spending the night somewhere else. In the a.am. catch a par 3 on Okaloosa Island, afternoon nap, wash and wax, and catch some evening surf somewhere between Panama City and Pensacola. Cheers and alohas. Rob.

a week until my fall surf trip, I have 2 weeks of crap to do before I go. finish writing 8 security procedures, a disaster recovery plan and a business continuity plan. Then I'll get liquored up in time for Monday. :D

Patrick
09-03-2004, 09:29 PM
-weather permitting. I'll post some pics next week maybe. Good luck on the suspension work.

Karl
09-03-2004, 10:02 PM
Shocks are going into the e34
Followed by sailing with some friends Monday
And there's a couple hours music prep saturday and playing in church on sunday
And between all that, I need to take Momma out to look for drapes. Gotta get this living room done one of these days.
Tuesday I get to rest up at work... ;-)

winfred
09-03-2004, 10:15 PM
building my new pooter, asus k8vse deluxe, amd 64 3200+, 1 gig of kingston ram, 80 gig wd 7200 rpm (for now) ati radeon x800 pro, sony 8x dvd/cdrw, 420 watt thermal take psu, cooler master centurion 2 black case (with no lights, windows, mugen honda stickers or fart can exhaust)
http://members.cox.net/kitlou/bozopooter

rickm
09-04-2004, 01:56 AM
used to live in Oahu. Breaking out the longboard, and maybe the short up here in the Florida panhandle, thanks to Frances. Hope no damage is done, jsut want some surf..... I'm nearly liquored up now. Friday nights at the O'Club (USAF dude), kids spending the night somewhere else. In the a.am. catch a par 3 on Okaloosa Island, afternoon nap, wash and wax, and catch some evening surf somewhere between Panama City and Pensacola. Cheers and alohas. Rob.

Either Hatteras when I visit the folks (they live nearby), Wrightsville (Wilmington) when I'm working down east, Folly Beach (SC) if I need an easy in and out.

I drove by your station point in the spring when we were in Destin. Did the air museum in Pensa. Took 98 there....criminy, I could have walked faster. Took 10 home to stretch out the legs.

Saw some break at Elgin...when you cross over Choctawwhatever Bay mouth coming in from Destin.

No trip if I don't get this idiotic crap done. :P

Brian C.
09-04-2004, 07:41 AM
:p

RobPatt
09-04-2004, 04:13 PM
Either Hatteras when I visit the folks (they live nearby), Wrightsville (Wilmington) when I'm working down east, Folly Beach (SC) if I need an easy in and out.

I drove by your station point in the spring when we were in Destin. Did the air museum in Pensa. Took 98 there....criminy, I could have walked faster. Took 10 home to stretch out the legs.

Saw some break at Elgin...when you cross over Choctawwhatever Bay mouth coming in from Destin.

No trip if I don't get this idiotic crap done. :P