PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

Jon K
09-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Quick PS...

front of car needs another spray... maybe this summer I will spray the whole car again.

http://e34.digital7.com/E34%20Pictures/respray.jpg

Torque
09-03-2004, 11:45 AM
Looks great.

What are those rims and what size ? I like.

Jon K
09-03-2004, 11:45 AM
Looks great.

What are those rims and what size ? I like.

Those are on the car, the paint is not. Borbet Type-E 15x7, though they look 16

MicahO
09-03-2004, 01:32 PM
Those are on the car, the paint is not. Borbet Type-E 15x7, though they look 16

I'm about to buy some winter wheels/tires, and the Borbet -E's are one option. Now I have an actual picture to look at. Thanks! They look good in 15", and I tend to think they'll get better at 17......

(My mom's got a set of Type T's for winter - I like them better, but they have been discontinued :( )

The paint looks good - does it need another coat or just a good rub-down?

Jon K
09-03-2004, 01:57 PM
I'm about to buy some winter wheels/tires, and the Borbet -E's are one option. Now I have an actual picture to look at. Thanks! They look good in 15", and I tend to think they'll get better at 17......

(My mom's got a set of Type T's for winter - I like them better, but they have been discontinued :( )

The paint looks good - does it need another coat or just a good rub-down?

It's a photoshop, the paint isn't actually there... i was getting input on color

I have access to a set of 17" Borbet-T's if you want.

MicahO
09-03-2004, 02:02 PM
It's a photoshop, the paint isn't actually there... i was getting input on color

I have access to a set of 17" Borbet-T's if you want.

I get it - I'll start reading for comprehension someday. I'd probably lean a bit more towards the Oxford side of the green spectrum, though it may just be what I'm used to seeing on these cars. In general it looks great. A bit more English racing than the expected. Nice.

The 17's I need are for a 330, but thanks much!

Tiger
09-03-2004, 02:18 PM
How about burgundy paint with Smoke clearcoat???

bahnstormer
09-03-2004, 02:25 PM
is that gold flake in there?
looks kinda cool actually. now all u need are some 13" gold basketweave style
wheels and dump it

G Feller
09-03-2004, 02:28 PM
Almost looks like it has (or wants to have?) a touch of copper in it. Pretty damn tight Photoshop work.

Rides, Overhaulin', Pimp My Ride, Chop Cut Rebuild, etc. have spoiled my attitude about paint - they give you the sense that a high-quality paint job should be exotic, unique, and free . . . .

front of car needs another spray... maybe this summer I will spray the whole car again.

Jon K
09-03-2004, 03:00 PM
is that gold flake in there?
looks kinda cool actually. now all u need are some 13" gold basketweave style
wheels and dump it

Its funny you mention that...

I am actually thinking about getting custom dish steel wheels for mad cheap....

its a euro thing...

http://www.outuvit.com/justin/steelies5.JPG