PDA

View Full Version : broken interior panel

iliveinabox
09-02-2004, 04:04 PM
i am upgrading my speakers in my 92 525i and i had to take out some panels to put them in. well i found that the black panel under the stearing wheel is broken. anyone know where i can get a replacement?

kngpen
09-02-2004, 04:07 PM
i am upgrading my speakers in my 92 525i and i had to take out some panels to put them in. well i found that the black panel under the stearing wheel is broken. anyone know where i can get a replacement?

lol i have a 95 525i and I too need this piece. The screws for it would be nice as well

glen-sj
09-02-2004, 04:23 PM
lol i have a 95 525i and I too need this piece. The screws for it would be nice as well

BMA Autoparts in Glendale, CA should able to get it for you.
1-888-BMA-3911.

Rigmaster
09-02-2004, 11:39 PM
Hey Guys- I've got a couple of parts cars, so if new is too expensive, let me know and I'll see what I've got...

Thanks, Bret.

PhilipJCaputo
09-03-2004, 12:00 AM
How broken is it?? mine is broken as well... but I'm some what glad it is... I think it makes it easier to remove and replace.... as far as those two screws which hold it in place at the bottom... I just grab 2 zip strips and use them to hold it in place (at the bottom only)... for the top I hit up the ace hardware store and picked up some screws....

it really isn't something you see very often.. so I'm sure some black duct tape and some jb weld would/could fix just about anything on there that is broken.

$.02 (not trying to take any potential sale away from bret)